Weather will be great for Rioting tomorrow!!

It's also great for long distance target practice.

I'll bet you'll stay curled up in one corner of your computer room, with the lights out, eating Ding Dongs.
Might also be great weather for some of the extreme right to kidnap a governor or two. We need a bigger fish shooting barrel, this one's tooooo easy.
Might also be great weather for some of the extreme right to kidnap a governor or two. We need a bigger fish shooting barrel, this one's tooooo easy. Originally Posted by reddog1951
They may be firing up their PT Cruisers any day now...:roflm ao:
I'll bet you'll stay curled up in one corner of your computer room, with the lights out, eating Ding Dongs. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Isn't that what we've all been doing since March?
What can I say? Ya got me there.

Originally Posted by texassapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVPJ4rskpnI?t=181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVPJ4rskpnI?t=181 Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Thanks Brother, for you have given this video a home. 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqtItPCcxao
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:23 PM
All the DPST's will be out to join the 'non-violence' of the riots Tuesday night - regardless of teh winner.

KumHoeLa will be the beneficiary.

OBLM will carry off thousands of new HD tv's , and Antifa will raid every Walmart to strip them of guns and Ammo.
Of course - the firearms to be used only for 'non-Violence"!
All the DPST's will be out to join the 'non-violence' of the riots Tuesday night - regardless of teh winner.

OBLM will carry off thousands of new HD tv's , and Antifa will raid every Walmart to strip them of guns and Ammo.
Of course - the firearms to be used only for 'non-Violence"! Originally Posted by oeb11
Is this a prognostication or just another of your mind-addled cries for help?

The REAL WORLD restarts tomorrow. This fucking nightmare will soon be over.

Try to take it like a man, and please stop your incessant mewling, whining and threatening gun violence, DOTY!

恶棍
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:28 PM
No - yr. hh. multiple handles - u are NOT a mod.

Of course - the firearms to be used only for 'non-Violence"! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah, I know plenty of fellas itchin to do some truck huntin'. When the looting starts, the shooting starts.
Our side will not be rioting !!

We be partying !!

The Faded Reality Star Apprentice President is getting fired tomorrow !!

Happy Days are here again !!

Originally Posted by texassapper
There have been hundreds of thousands of men who have received rifle training with the USMC. I remember our drill instructor telling us that everyone in our recruit company qualified as better shots than Lee Harvey Oswald.

We also gave an oath to protect the USA from all enemies, foreign or domestic. We also remember the insult Obama gave to the Marine Corps when he failed to give a salute to the USMC guard as he entered a White House helicopter. He also failed to cover his heart during the national anthem. How stupid can one person be?