Stink in the White House

I wonder how long its gonna take to get the stink out of the White House, especially out of whatever bedroom that squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker has been desecrating?
I'm guessing by your post that you prefer Moochelles funky ass smell? That smell was the reason Melania took so long to move into the White House. It took that long to get her stink out of the place. Plus they had to replace all the toilets after Moochelle used them. She's just fucking disgusting.
Stay on topic, Ellen.
I wonder how long its gonna take to get the stink out of the White House, especially out of whatever bedroom that squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker has been desecrating? Originally Posted by Lapdog
All that has to be done is get rid of the Liberal Swamp creatures that roam around the halls of the White House.
Like Scooby up there has any shot whatsoever of landing a trophy woman like Melania.
As if. I wouldn't fuck her for practice.
remember that moo-chelle stands to piss!
I'll bet you don't, sweetie.
remember that moo-chelle stands to piss! Originally Posted by winn dixie

As if. I wouldn't fuck her for practice. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You certainly wouldn’t. A woman like that wouldn’t give you the time of day.
I wonder how long its gonna take to get the stink out of the White House, especially out of whatever bedroom that squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker has been desecrating? Originally Posted by Lapdog
I'm guessing by your post that you prefer Moochelles funky ass smell? That smell was the reason Melania took so long to move into the White House. It took that long to get her stink out of the place. Plus they had to replace all the toilets after Moochelle used them. She's just fucking disgusting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
scrappy pup got bitch slapped from a girl!

bahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah aa
As if. I wouldn't fuck her for practice. Originally Posted by Lapdog
There is no chance of that either, not unless you consider masturbation practice, lol.
Trump prefers incall. Lets get the facts straight here.

...back at the job-
Another 4 years and maybe 8 if we are lucky. MAGA!
especially out of whatever bedroom that squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker has been desecrating? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Good news: If Joe wins, the WH will have a Chinese whore instead, which I know you prefer.

Bad news: The Chinese Whore is Joe.