OurHome2 & Switter & Twitter

Are men starting to switch over to OurHome 2 or Switter yet or Twitter ?
I mean I get to post full body nudes and sexy videos without a care in the world but I put a photo with a little too much kitty and it's the end of the world here lol
I put a cute little video about getting your fix and medicine on switter and a link on OH2 but I can't share links like that on eccie....
Any other sites men or women use enstead of Eccie. I'm thinking about closing my eccie account. I've been thinking about it for a while but just curious where men and women go to enstead of this page.
Yes my mom body is still a working progress as most of you know I've got an obsession with Krispy Kreme and Lamar donuts thank you! No thank you to all the sweethearts that enable that obsession!
Did, then most bailed.
With switter, every gal even if not in kc, have a kc tag, that totally clutters up the search results.
There's several of us there, but almost all us local kc folks have given up.
OH2, is ok. A lot of us there. Very light postings though as most of us use eccie. Probably good as a backup though. It was the site to be on when eccie has gone down.

You need to look at Tryst. A lot of the KC gals have gotten accounts there.
Did, then most bailed.
With switter, every gal even if not in kc, have a kc tag, that totally clutters up the search results.
There's several of us there, but almost all us local kc folks have given up.
OH2, is ok. A lot of us there. Very light postings though as most of us use eccie. Probably good as a backup though. It was the site to be on when eccie has gone down.

You need to look at Tryst. A lot of the KC gals have gotten accounts there. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I have a tryst.link account and I get a variety of non verified people reaching out that don't like to take the time to verify they just want to book which makes me question how often females verify men off tryst before they meet.
You can't really post daily fun videos or photos
Jas,
No such thing as an unverified guy.
Either verified, or doesn't exist.
Never let your screening requirements down.
I have not made the switch and I rely a lot on reading the reviews and really the coed section to keep up on what’s happening. I don’t branch out much but it’s good to know what is going on.
I have accounts on all of them. I have never used Twitter to actually meet a girl. Most of the ones I follow hardly if ever stop here. Switter has had maybe 4 girls post there in the last 6 months, that they were in town. OurHome2 has lite traffic. A few regulars and maybe a visitor once in a while. Eros and Slixa have a few too. I do think Tryst link and Private Delights are the best to advertise. There are a number of girls posting there in advance of there trip.
As many others have said not too much traffic in the other places. Not sure how reliable Eros or Tryst is, so I stick to here and base off of reviews is who I reach out to. Which reminds me that I need to reach out to you!
Holy crap your stomach is air-brushed like a mofo! So much false advertising these days.
It doesn't look air brushed to me.
I have accounts on all of them. I have never used Twitter to actually meet a girl. Most of the ones I follow hardly if ever stop here. Switter has had maybe 4 girls post there in the last 6 months, that they were in town. OurHome2 has lite traffic. A few regulars and maybe a visitor once in a while. Eros and Slixa have a few too. I do think Tryst link and Private Delights are the best to advertise. There are a number of girls posting there in advance of there trip. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I have a private delights but not verified
Does that require reviews from men to be verified ?
Holy crap your stomach is air-brushed like a mofo! So much false advertising these days. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Haha thanks for the compliments. I've been putting tummy cream on lol not fake but I appreciate the comment as to you thinking it's false nothing more than an awesome compliment

I LOOK FAKE YA'LL
As many others have said not too much traffic in the other places. Not sure how reliable Eros or Tryst is, so I stick to here and base off of reviews is who I reach out to. Which reminds me that I need to reach out to you! Originally Posted by MexiTexan76
We would definitely have some fun