Dinner dates

I used to do this when I very first started in the Hobby. I really felt the need to get to know the guy a little bit because I was so nervous. Well I’m not as nervous these days but I really miss the rapport that was formed over dinner. I think it just made the whole experience enjoyable for both of us. I know it’s not everyone’s idea of what this should look like but I think we’re allowed to make up our own rules as we go along.
So I guess I’m just putting it out there to everybody to see if anyone does this or has done it or would do it in the future. I think some people hobby for companionship, good conversation, and then the obvious part of course. I am somebody I guess who really likes to understand where a guy is coming from in order to tailor the session to what’s right for him.
Or part of it is just my loneliness personally as I’ve been single for way too many years now and I love the company of a kind, compassionate, interesting man.
Honestly you sound desperate.
I don’t think it sounds desperate. I have done this multiple times before. I think everyone is in here for something a little different. I enjoy the build up to the end and then it gives you the flexibility to know how to handle later activities. It’s not always a bang and go situation.
I would like to do a dinner date but I am not sure I want to pay the full rate for 2 hours. Maybe if there was a package deal.
Dinner dates are fun.
Either as a package, or omg, off clock.
I've even double dated, when one of the retired gals wanted me to give her an opinion on her new so. We all simply pretended to be civies.
Everybody needs to eat -- and if a reasonable meal is involved, I'm usually interested!
i think dinner dates are cool!
i dont charge extra cause i get to eat lol!!

i have a gent in texas ive knwn 12 years..we go out to Whataburger after playtime... it sounds cheap,but its one of my FAVES,so why not
...we go out to Whataburger... its one of my FAVES,so why not Originally Posted by DallasRain
Heard this morning on news that the 4 WaB’s planned for KC metro are hoping for fall openings. They are currently looking for local Operating Partners, if anyone’s looking for a place to invest some extra cash. Total of 700 new jobs eventually. Thanks, Mahomes!
Everybody needs to eat -- and if a reasonable meal Originally Posted by kctango
I will typically eat during my date bcd...#licklips
Make it a package. 2 hours + dinner. I use to do dinner dates a lot when I was younger and I always enjoyed them.
I think a nice dinner out off the clock would be a good way to get started not a fast food place or something but a nice comfortable restaurant and then go to wherever playtime will be or if you aren’t comfortable or hitting it off at the dinner then agree to skip play time and you still got a good meal out of it.
I think a nice dinner out .... a nice comfortable restaurant .... Originally Posted by Gandolf64
Before, after, or even for intermission.
I have done it with a number of sugar babies. It was nice to sit and have a meal, that I wasn't also paying for her time too. I know time is money but if I have to pay for the time, then I am not going to spend it eating a dinner.
I don’t think it sounds desperate. I have done this multiple times before. I think everyone is in here for something a little different. I enjoy the build up to the end and then it gives you the flexibility to know how to handle later activities. It’s not always a bang and go situation. Originally Posted by CajunBizMan
Just ignore the above comment. We all know that kc fun does not play nice on the board
I would like to do a dinner date but I am not sure I want to pay the full rate for 2 hours. Maybe if there was a package deal. Originally Posted by Dave Smith
No the dinner part is a different donation