Athooga!

Recently, Athooga called Big Stig, Lil twig. How would she know? I doubt Stig ever laid eyes on her. But I did meet Athooga years ago at a GTG. She was bigger than me.
BTW Athooga is Athena

You're thoughts if any?
I have no thoughts on Stig's twig.

Athena is definitely smaller than me so I guess that means I'm bigger than you for whatever that's worth. I have also crushed more beds than you by a wide margin. Gonna admit it.

May even make it part of my sig for fun because, why not?

Edit (7:33am):

This new sig looks fucking terrible. I'm going to regret this for the next 12-17 days +/- 2 days. Bullet points?

Fuck
I have no thoughts on Stig's twig.

Athena is definitely smaller than me so I guess that means I'm bigger than you for whatever that's worth. I have also crushed more beds than you by a wide margin. Gonna admit it.

May even make it part of my sig for fun because, why not?

Edit (7:33am):

This new sig looks fucking terrible. I'm going to regret this for the next 12-17 days +/- 2 days. Bullet points?

Fuck Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
None of what you said said is worth much. How many beds have you crashed with Athena?
  • BSer
  • 09-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Athooga & Ltight duos on there way....where does the line start
Athooga & Ltight duos on there way....where does the line start Originally Posted by BSer
Some dump in McKeesport. Get behind Atomic Hamster. Bring your own bed. BYOB.
I appreciate the publicity, Bam Bam. Always just yacking away, are we? Some people like women who actually look like women and not 12 year old boys. What is called now a days, heroine chic? The more tracks and needles the better. Oh, and let's not forget about the creampie specials...barebacking it? Great!! It's quite entertaining seeing a bunch of broke men complaining about overpriced hookers on a hooker site then complaining about junky incalls because that's all they can afford. Funny!
Oh, and let's not forget about the creampie specials...barebacking it?? Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
It's called a 'BSer Special', thank you very much
I appreciate the publicity, Bam Bam. Always just yacking away, are we? Some people like women who actually look like women and not 12 year old boys. What is called now a days, heroine chic? The more tracks and needles the better. Oh, and let's not forget about the creampie specials...barebacking it? Great!! It's quite entertaining seeing a bunch of broke men complaining about overpriced hookers on a hooker site then complaining about junky incalls because that's all they can afford. Funny! Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
Who's broke? I would certainly book with you. If I need a Jitney. You made your bed, you just have to sleep in it.
  • BSer
  • 09-12-2015, 02:54 PM
It's called a 'BSer Special', thank you very much Originally Posted by dynamitekid
It's what all the spinners want this holiday season.

I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that price is not the reason Bam avoids courtesans.
It's what all the spinners want this holiday season.

I'll go out on a limb and venture a guess that price is not the reason Bam avoids courtesans. Originally Posted by BSer
Yes, I do avoid certain courtesans. Especially the ones that have herpes and the clap. Nothing to do with money. I certainly avoid courtesans that are bigger than me. Not that I'm cheap, I guess I'm picky.
Yes, I do avoid certain courtesans. Especially the ones that have herpes and the clap. Nothing to do with money. I certainly avoid courtesans that are bigger than me. Not that I'm cheap, I guess I'm picky. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, I guess we have something in common. I avoid clients with herpes and clap. I also avoid mysonginstic, chauvinistic and mean people. I am happy with my clients and they appreciate me. You're babbling on about the same thing get's old. It's repetitive and witless. Carry on, minions.
Bring your own bed. BYOB. Originally Posted by bambino
More of this. Less cross-board BS. This is gold.
None of what you said said is worth much. How many beds have you crashed with Athena? Originally Posted by bambino
I guess that's between me and AH. Why are you worried about it? He prefers women and not boys(I mean girls that look like boys).
I guess that's between me and AH. Why are you worried about it? He prefers women and not boys(I mean girls that look like boys). Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
So, you hate women that are slim and in shape? Why are you so bitter. And I didn't bring up bed crashing. Atomic Hamster did. Athena, you should really quit while you're behind. You create your own problems. I guess you can't help yourself. Sad.