bser is a fraud

I have held my tongue for a long time with alittle known secret concerning our moderator.

Its time to spill the beans.........................

now bser, to those who think they know him, as well as posters on this board
think of bser as a hard ass type of guy, whose only interest in life is fucking young 18 to 25 year old girls
and depositing his creampies to all that he sees.

He supposedly uses these young ladies for his pleasure and will give the impression he doesnt care one bit about them...................

well, let me tell you........... this is all a big fat lie.................

after months of investigation, chizzy choo detective agency has found out that our moderator is actually a kind hearted softie with the ladies

he takes in these poor good looking ladies, who have nowhere to go and feeds them, gives them a roof over their heads and helps with their problems, sort of like a father figure

he asks nothing in return for his help, other than the warmth of their smile and a hug and kiss goodnight before leading them in their nightly prayers

I have it on good authority also cries when watching old yeller also

so next time you send our mod a pm or post a reply to his threads, let him know we all know now how kind he is and we commend him on being such a sweetheart to the females who look for help
Isn't there a fiction forum for this type of thread?

I've fucking heard it all now.

I have held my tongue for a long time with alittle known secret concerning our moderator.

Its time to spill the beans.........................

now bser, to those who think they know him, as well as posters on this board
think of bser as a hard ass type of guy, whose only interest in life is fucking young 18 to 25 year old girls
and depositing his creampies to all that he sees.

He supposedly uses these young ladies for his pleasure and will give the impression he doesnt care one bit about them...................

well, let me tell you........... this is all a big fat lie.................

after months of investigation, chizzy choo detective agency has found out that our moderator is actually a kind hearted softie with the ladies

he takes in these poor good looking ladies, who have nowhere to go and feeds them, gives them a roof over their heads and helps with their problems, sort of like a father figure

he asks nothing in return for his help, other than the warmth of their smile and a hug and kiss goodnight before leading them in their nightly prayers

I have it on good authority also cries when watching old yeller also

so next time you send our mod a pm or post a reply to his threads, let him know we all know now how kind he is and we commend him on being such a sweetheart to the females who look for help Originally Posted by chizzy
I think he cries when they shit in his front seat, wrecks SUVs he buys for them and finds out its not his kid.
some friends you guys are................. the poor guy just wants to be loved
  • BSer
  • 10-21-2015, 05:34 PM
No one believes this stupid shit Choo Choo. You keep this up ill cream pie your neighbors and your ATF
No one believes this stupid shit Choo Choo. You keep this up ill cream pie your neighbors and your ATF Originally Posted by BSer
now now pooh bear, dont be afraid to show your caring side

the sisters told me all about how you are just a cuddle bear
Lmfao!!
Wait a minute, hold your horses ... bser is a modtard?
Wait a minute, hold your horses ... bser is a modtard? Originally Posted by pyramider
a student of Pisstol Pete
Excuse me while I clean the coffee off my screen...
Wait a minute, hold your horses ... bser is a modtard? Originally Posted by pyramider
Shocking isn't it?

Next thing yah know they'll be showing taint.
He's a Godsend..
He's a Godsend.. Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
I think this confirms that Chizzy is accurate in his portrayal of BSer, our fraudtard.
  • Zeman
  • 10-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Going to buy a pack of Newports