A deal for Tatts!

Bambino, I am financially stable enough as to not to need any deals. Thanks for your concern though.
Tatts, the hobbyist of public transportation.
Bambino this is getting old buddy. If you think you are very original, you are not. More than anything, and if anything, you look like an idiot. What is wrong with public transportation? And why does it matter whether I use it or not? What matters is that I see MyaLove and have a lot of fun or Kharmyn of NikkiVixen or whoever I want to see. The rest is just your pointless and totally useless babble. Go back on indys and ask people which type of pussy they prefer. That is all you can do is ask, evidently you can't buy much pussy or if you do it is a parking lot BJ for $60 or maybe you can but that is how long you last a QV hence you are "practical" and save your funds. "Smart man"!
Bambino this is getting old buddy. If you think you are very original, you are not. More than anything, and if anything, you look like an idiot. What is wrong with public transportation? And why does it matter whether I use it or not? What matters is that I see MyaLove and have a lot of fun or Kharmyn of NikkiVixen or whoever I want to see. The rest is just your pointless and totally useless babble. Go back on indys and ask people which type of pussy they prefer. That is all you can do is ask, evidently you can't buy much pussy or if you do it is a parking lot BJ for $60 or maybe you can but that is how long you last a QV hence you are "practical" and save your funds. "Smart man"! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Just tryin to help a brother out. Since you are a Hobbyist of Public Transportation(HOPT) this seemed like a good deal for you. I bet you already contacted Miss Tress. Your welcome.
Does that mean he gets all HOPT up on WOPU?
I hate to agree with tats but I'm having problems understanding what is wrong with public transportation.
I hate to agree with tats but I'm having problems understanding what is wrong with public transportation. Originally Posted by sjomonty
In Pittsburgh, everything.
I hate to agree with tats but I'm having problems understanding what is wrong with public transportation. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I have to assume it limits ones options on who they can see - as you need to find a provider on the bus line. I am sure titsfuck can confirm that
I have to assume it limits ones options on who they can see - as you need to find a provider on the bus line. I am sure titsfuck can confirm that Originally Posted by berryberry
I am almost exclusively outcall guy. Girls visit me in my home. I don't lurk around parking lots or go to massage places to get handjobs as seems to be the case with most of you who post thinking you are very cool and original while in fact this shit is getting old and you are starting to look like complete idiots. Does it matter whether I use PAT or not? When you start reviewing quality girls like MyaLove then tell me how I get around and worry about it. Berry go and have Shine give you a handjob now buddy! Hear she has a HJ release special for $50.
I am almost exclusively outcall guy. Girls visit me in my home. I don't lurk around parking lots or go to massage places to get handjobs as seems to be the case with most of you who post thinking you are very cool and original while in fact this shit is getting old and you are starting to look like complete idiots. Does it matter whether I use PAT or not? When you start reviewing quality girls like MyaLove then tell me how I get around and worry about it. Berry go and have Shine give you a handjob now buddy! Hear she has a HJ release special for $50. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Cmon man. We know for a fact that you lurk around dumpsters where you transform from a HOPT to a BOPU. Bulgarian of Public Usage.
Bambino, so stupid are you that you don't even realize how much. It is difficult for you to realize something like that. We all are awaiting your next QV review so you can again have Premium Access and ask in the men's lounge what type of pussy people prefer because like I said that is all you can do ASK.
Bambino, so stupid are you that you don't even realize how much. It is difficult for you to realize something like that. We all are awaiting your next QV review so you can again have Premium Access and ask in the men's lounge what type of pussy people prefer because like I said that is all you can do ASK. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I got another question, which type of cock do you prefer? Or do you like all of them?
I am almost exclusively outcall guy. Girls visit me in my home. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Really ???

Wow that speaks volumes
Really ???

Wow that speaks volumes Originally Posted by berryberry
Sure it does. What it's saying is that basically what you can afford is handjobs at massage parlours with 60 years old Chinese and Korean women, while I am able to pay MyaLove $250 to visit my home.