I feed my squirrels

I have squirrels as big as chickens. Retirement is great
I went into the office today for a little bit today and two 50 y/o + mammoths were bitching non-stop about how the air conditioning needed to be turned on again because they were sweating. Retirement can't beat that
I went into the office today for a little bit today and two 50 y/o + mammoths were bitching non-stop about how the air conditioning needed to be turned on again because they were sweating. Retirement can't beat that Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I didn't know you worked at TOS
I didn't know you worked at TOS Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I blew my cover.
Now the glowing review of Ltight I was gonna post won't look credible.
My major beef about not working is days like today. I had to drag my ass out of bed early (10:30) so I had enough time to get properly motivated so I could cut my grass one last time. It takes fifteen minutes to do and I was going to need a nap before I started. If I stayed in bed much later I might not have had time for a nap before the rain.
10:30! The day is shot. I pooped at 4 then got up at 6. No rain down here but windy as hell. Still cant feed the squirrels, the wind blows their chairs over and spills my squirrel mix all over the ground.
  • BSer
  • 11-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Squirrel is good eats, fatten them up it will make a good meal.
No, I don't kill anything anymore. I buy my meat. Elk hunting ruined it for me. Everything else is small game. I just feed my squirrels a mix of sunflower seeds, crushed corn, and peanuts. The deer like it too. I just watch them from my window. I even throw my fish back in.
  • Devo
  • 11-19-2015, 01:10 PM
I blew my cover.
Now the glowing review of Ltight I was gonna post won't look credible.
Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I find it disturbing that what I walked away from many times at 2AM, even with only one eye functioning, and a BAC probably around three times the then legal limit, is now charging top dollar, and someone is paying it.

And I missed it all for free... Fuck me, I just guess I never knew it would be that good........

I even throw my fish back in. Originally Posted by jw4591
Now that's just not right.....
Originally Posted by jw4591
I even throw my fish back in.
Now that's just not right..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You not in favor of bait hook touch release
Now that's just not right..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I do give them away to kids Especially the big rainbows at the lake. They love to take them back to their dads. But in the river nobody is around usually, so the brownies get turned loose. That's what's good about fishing, the game ain't over, you don't have to kill
You not in favor of bait hook touch release Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Did not say that.

I catch and release Pike, Sauger, Bluegill, Sunfish, Muskies and the occasional carp. (yuch)
And that one little shark.

Only time I'm letting a trout go free is in special regulation waters Orrr if it's a native brookie in a mountain stream or a big brood mama.

They taste too good to just throw back.
I feed my dog. She loves me.
Squirrel is good eats, fatten them up it will make a good meal. Originally Posted by BSer
Yea, they do make a good pot pie. I just looked out the window and I have 5 off them feeding. The big one on the chair looks like a weasel