Question and thoughts

I'm pretty sure I'll get banned from the other site. I'm just tired of all the BS and hoops you have to jump through over there. I just posted the following in the "ask the moderators" forum over there. Do you think I'll get banned?
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (113.9 KB, 337 views)
Banned yet?
Banned yet? Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
Not yet. Nobody answered it and I think around 100 views. Lol
  • BSer
  • 11-22-2015, 11:04 AM
What was wrong with the review?
What was wrong with the review? Originally Posted by BSer
The review I posted was the exact review I posted here word for word that I did on Ms Tress. They said it wasn't informative enough.
So I'm at the point of saying fuck reviews on that site!!
  • BSer
  • 11-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Not too informative? 99% of the reviews on TOS have no info in them.

Be more like WaveRider offer a glowing review to train wrecks in exchange for a discount and you will be a hero
Not too informative? 99% of the reviews on TOS have no info in them.

Be more like WaveRider offer a glowing review to train wrecks in exchange for a discount and you will be a hero Originally Posted by BSer
Lol!! I'll pass. Writing a review, just for it to get rejected over 2 weeks later isn't worth it.
I even sent one of the mods over there a private message saying how much detail can there be in a 15 minute session. Once again, I never got a response.
Go see Zandra, post a positive review. You'll get credit.
Go see Zandra, post a positive review. You'll get credit. Originally Posted by bambino
please stop trying to get business for bsers' babydoll bam............
Just a little update. A mod finally answered my original question and told me to send them a PM. I sent the PM and gave them an earful about reviews, the mod I talked to had nothing to do with reviews, but seemed concerned of what I was saying. I told her to go ahead and remove my rant and just for the hell of it I submitted 2 reviews. Low and behold in less than 12 hours both reviews were approved.

• Devo
  • 11-25-2015, 09:57 AM
I submitted a review recently as a blue square, come back, its rejected, and I am now a yellow square?

Go fucking figure.
I don't get it.
My GF is on year 2 of waiting for a response from a Mod there.