reviews

I wrote one once. Read it. ECCIE said it didn't meet their requiements. I'll never write another. But will share all my info with my friends.
  • BSer
  • 11-20-2015, 03:13 PM
I liked your review buddy. I would of given you credit fucking pistolero is strict.
  • Devo
  • 11-20-2015, 05:22 PM
I was lenient at ASPD, all information is good, MORE information is better, its not like premium access gets you free pussy, its nice, but, you can survive without it.

And, you alienate guys from doing them, he should help the poster ad more info, to get them up to snuff.

But seeing we lack more local mods, what are you going to do?
  • BSer
  • 11-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Devo, I'm nominating tatasddd for local mod once his current ban is over
I would have done a review on Incredibly Gorgeous, but she wouldn't agree to give me her phone number. So I didn't do it because no PA. Oh well.
I would have done a review on Incredibly Gorgeous, but she wouldn't agree to give me her phone number. So I didn't do it because no PA. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you hit it yet? I did twice about 8 months ago back when she was with that lame ass Team Pleasure agency. She is definitely fun I'd recommend if you haven't yet.
You guys bitch too much

Yes, ECCIE requires a way to contact someone to get PA credit for doing a review. It is easy to understand why.

But if you see someone and you don't have their phone number or email, just do a mini-review in the Guys room. Sure, you don't get PA - but you help your fellow hobbyists out. I have done reviews where I did not get PA. Who cares - I don't do a review simply for PA. I do them to help fellow hobbyists.