Who's your Ol' Reliable in North Dallas

I'm talking about $80-125 for CFS. almost always available, easy to contact... No TS please. :-)
My go to for that rate is always Lisa Love
Don't think she can be had for that low price, but she is reliable : Red Head Julie.
Shit I got about 3 reliables for under 50... shoot me a messsge they might be something you are looking for
This was only actually for the OP I got about 30 messages in my inbox..

You all do realize that if you all contact them the prices are likely to change plus...

80 percent of you bastards can’t be quiet about ECCIE and they find out and get gps...

Please don’t inbox me anymore those that I gave the info to happy hobbying...
I have 2 $20-40 hoes that I text when I need a quick release. That's for all holes although I only stick to 2. They both have habits but functional, day jobs and take care of their business. Yeah I know the two don't go together but somehow it does in this situation lol
Guys thanks for the PM's but I can't release the info for these two right now. B/C they have day jobs n an actual RW life, they have requested not to have their number given out.
  • Ownin
  • 10-09-2017, 09:09 PM
I have 2 $20-40 hoes that I text when I need a quick release. That's for all holes although I only stick to 2. They both have habits but functional, day jobs and take care of their business. Yeah I know the two don't go together but somehow it does in this situation lol Originally Posted by justinslayer
I need to up my game and find some of these cheap hoes that I can arrange to dial up at my leisure... Unfortunately the only one I've encountered worth keeping is Jessica and according to a 35+ year old Latina spinner with a tramp stamp, that often is on Colonial and Pine area, Jessica can't seem to stay out of jail...
My go to for that rate is always Lisa Love Originally Posted by Locke222
Heck of a choice. I should contact her.
If you got any for Ft. Worth...
Could use some help over here.
Feel free to PM. I can keep a secret. lol
I need to up my game and find some of these cheap hoes that I can arrange to dial up at my leisure... Unfortunately the only one I've encountered worth keeping is Jessica and according to a 35+ year old Latina spinner with a tramp stamp, that often is on Colonial and Pine area, Jessica can't seem to stay out of jail... Originally Posted by Ownin
I think I saw your Latina spinner the other day. She told me her name was Rebecca. Not sure if that was her real name. She kind of stuttered while trying to give me her name, like I caught her off guard by asking.

She had some of the nicest legs I've seen in a while.
My go to for that rate is always Lisa Love Originally Posted by Locke222
hmmmm, she has been around a long while. never read about a lower fee for her.

If you got any for Ft. Worth...
Could use some help over here.
Feel free to PM. I can keep a secret. lol Originally Posted by JustaDawg
+1
Please PM me any info on your cheap, reliable quickie ladies you have lined up.

Thanks all
My go to is Mz Chloe Rae, she usually has a the special for $100