Trailer park Casey sighting

Saw everyone's favorite, dirty little trailer park Casey walking spent he street in her old stomping ground's today. She was dressed for cold weather and carrying a big bag, homeless maybe???

Anyone had any interaction with her lately? I did a quick you turn and tried to catch her, but lost her. I'll keep an eye out. It's been a few years since I've seen her, she was a nasty little thing, but always a good (cheap) time.
I'm down for a lot of things.. too many things, actually.. but TP Casey is beyond the realm of interest.. I like to read about her, yes, and I will stay glued for updates.. just leave my Dick out of it (pun intentional).
Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yaaaay
How many "John Babies" did she squat out or abort over the years?
  • tsta
  • 10-25-2017, 08:53 PM
I like trashy girls and have been wanting to hit that at least once.
How many "John Babies" did she squat out or abort over the years? Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
For a second there, i thought u were referring to another lady. HEYYYOOOOOO
Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yaaaay Originally Posted by firelips
Second that...let's hear the stories...
What area. I like trashy girls too
i am surprised she's not on any daytime talk show (aka jerry springer)
She used to say she was no longer providing. I wonder how many times she had to go through that. I always thought it would be easier to change your phone #. I guess that would make too much sense.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2017, 12:57 PM
How many "John Babies" did she squat out or abort over the years? Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Unfortunately, Trick babies and abortions are part of the hobby. Any fast easy $ always comes with consequences
I saw her at the intersection of 820 and Bus 287, in the liquor store parking lot. I got hung up at the red light and when I pulled I to the parking lot looking for her, I lost her.

I'll keep an eye out and post any updates.
Will check on that tomorrow. Did you notice that she has gained weight? She was always tiny even after she had all those babies..I seen her near little rd and 820 at the store. We made eye contact and keep shopping. It was 8 mo ago.
Would love to see her, she still have the same number?
A BJ by the lake sure would be a good way to start the weekend off right!