Provider: Chanel
Phone: (469) 509-7272
Email Address: http://texarkana.backpage.com/WomenS...-mind/64740148
URL / Website: http://texarkana.backpage.com/WomenS...-mind/64740148
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35/635
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Bbbj, Cfs (SK9), Cbj (my choice) to completion in mouth.
Session Length: QV (10 min, but un rushed)
Fee: $86.50 after $20 deposit
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown extensions or wig past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5' 5", but 4" taller in heels; dark-complexion, pretty face, good teeth with slight central gap, full DSLs. Slender, athletic build; breast size unverified, as only the hot pants came off. Linked BP ad pictures are accurate (I advised her not to take it down for a few days, so look fast): that's a nice looking girl. Flat stomach with tight abs, long, shapely legs with thigh gap and zero cellulite, bubble butt, all verified by sight and feel. Soft-spoken (maybe just tired, she didn't seem "altered"), takes direction well.
Fresh off the boat from East Texas, she's "catch and release" for now, but she could be good if she gets her age and provider verification.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks nice in her photos, thanks for sharing the information.
very nice, Obvious.. don't go anywhere, I have questions.

You've got questions, we've got answers! 😊
Pics look good and good find. Nice butt! I'm going to text her cell number to see if she is available but rather go to an incall.
Obvious this was today when U saw her?
Yep, you might say she was my Halloween treat, or I was her Halloween trick, depending on the point of view.
How did the Latina and white girl look?
I am intrigued, let us know, themoose, what luck you have.. I'm assuming I would not be lucky enough to snatch her off Forest to get some snatch, so TCB with the phone is my next concern.
How did the Latina and white girl look? Originally Posted by Mike752111
Just average, not made up, dressed in sweats, like maybe they weren’t ready to work yet. Chanel, on the other hand, was dressed to kill - nails and hair done, made up, nice jacket, hot pants, high-heel boots.