User ID:: -
Phone: 3467469322
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P199514
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hotel near IAH
Activities: dfk, bbbj, daty, cg, bls
Hair Length and Color: Straight brown hair just past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Anita is super thin, which I like. She was dressed in a tight black dress, all made up, no panties or bra. Pretty face. Pictures are a bit misleading but not in a bad way. Some tattoos but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. Have been wondering about her. Wish she had some better pictures up.
Pictures look like pictures of pictures.
What makes you think she’d accommodate TUMA? Did she offer it, or try it on you?

Good review. Thanks
How's her face? Is she pretty? Good kisser?
Great kisser.

As for TUMA, I think she's as open as you are nice to her.
Saw her a few years ago under a different name. Good services , face is a 5/6. Will look older than her age.
You’d think a chick with her rates would have some better pics up.
All, since it's not Eccie's policy to take down posts that we've put up, out of respect for Anita if you read this - be respectful to her and show up for your appointments as scheduled. She reached out to me crestfallen by the fact that my review has caused a lot of rude asks and expectations and appointments that ultimately ended up as no shows after she spent the money to host.

You should know that every appointment is YMMV. In fact, that's what real GFE is....connected not expected.

She's a sweet girl trying to make a living, and my review while it should have helped has only caused problems.
She’s on my radar. Hopefully, I’ll meet her, soon.
All, since it's not Eccie's policy to take down posts that we've put up, out of respect for Anita if you read this - be respectful to her and show up for your appointments as scheduled. She reached out to me crestfallen by the fact that my review has caused a lot of rude asks and expectations and appointments that ultimately ended up as no shows after she spent the money to host.

You should know that every appointment is YMMV. In fact, that's what real GFE is....connected not expected.

She's a sweet girl trying to make a living, and my review while it should have helped has only caused problems. Originally Posted by bobbychicago
So for her donation she’s a sweet girl who’s trying to make a living. This shit is comical. Then you come defend her, my instincts say you have to be her pimp. First of all at her donation she needs to be perfect, so as opposed to coming here defending her tell her to get better at her donation level. Now if she wants to lower her expectations donation wise we will consider lowering ours
Good point chief.
I saw her great menu cool chick, but @ 450? I expect super hot, super perfect everything. Maybe my expectations are crazy
Great kisser.

As for TUMA, I think she's as open as you are nice to her. Originally Posted by bobbychicago
Does she have a good hue?
  • PaulA
  • 05-05-2024, 03:13 AM
Good point chief.
I saw her great menu cool chick, but @ 450? I expect super hot, super perfect everything. Maybe my expectations are crazy Originally Posted by alwaysfun
I’d expect her to be Catholic at that $$
I’d expect her to be Catholic at that $$ Originally Posted by PaulA