People who send me only "?????"'s in messages.

Don't do it. I'm not a mind reader. Say what you want or what you're thinking but don't send me some lazy ass, not thought out message hoping to get a response from me. I've had like 3 of yall today.

That is all for now.

And if you're bored in Laffy message me! Just don't forget to also spell words

Xoxo
+1
*Read my "2NCNS" InfoShare Thread for insight on this issue. I'll send u the handles upon request.

-LLL
Thanks Lisa. It's pretty annoying.
Thanks Lisa. It's pretty annoying. Originally Posted by LaceyAmour

?
Annoying like ya' NCNS baby?
Annoying like ya' NCNS baby? Originally Posted by gfelover70119
For $300 bucks an hour I think you can manage.....maybe flip burgers at Burger King and get a grip on reality.
Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GFE
For $300 bucks an hour I think you can manage.....maybe flip burgers at Burger King and get a grip on reality.
Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GFE Originally Posted by gfelover70119
Damn, you like the role of asshole huh? Uncalled for, sounds like you know a lot about burger flipping!
Papa smurf
made me laugh.
The guys she's referring to are losers who ask a million questions & prob jerk off simultaneously, if you actually respond to their pettiness. Oh, and they do not actually schedule appointments. They just fish for information and TW.
Chatterbates stealing
time. Smh ,eyes rolling
Damn, you like the role of asshole huh? Uncalled for, sounds like you know a lot about burger flipping! Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Sorry bra. Not uncalled for at all.

I personally know the NCNS that Lacey is famous for times two (there are extensive threads about this) and the infamous thread on the Alabama board where she trashed Sweet Cara a personal friend and mom with three kids and got her banned by the white knighting mod there (read Sweet Caras reviews in Alabama and Texas) and all the rest.

Oh yeah, she is infamous for posting in various locations and going with the high bidder, and NCNS anyone else. And advertising doubles with girls she never met and then backing out leaving the girls hanging.....oh, did I leave anything out fellas?

I don't really care but she bitches about guys all the time and complains about hobbyists continually, so its payback. OK?
Sorry bra. Not uncalled for at all.

I personally know the NCNS that Lacey is famous for times two (there are extensive threads about this) and the infamous thread on the Alabama board where she trashed Sweet Cara a personal friend and mom with three kids and got her banned by the white knighting mod there (read Sweet Caras reviews in Alabama and Texas) and all the rest.

Oh yeah, she is infamous for posting in various locations and going with the high bidder, and NCNS anyone else. And advertising doubles with girls she never met and then backing out leaving the girls hanging.....oh, did I leave anything out fellas?

I don't really care but she bitches about guys all the time and complains about hobbyists continually, so its payback. OK? Originally Posted by gfelover70119

GFE,
That is off topic of this thread.

I know you would contribute to those threads but they were *cough* shut down by someone.

You can always start a new thread about your experience.

I saw no reason to contribute to the ones that she recently started and you mention above except to maybe say "Hmmmm"
GFE,
That is off topic of this thread.

I know you would contribute to those threads but they were *cough* shut down by someone.

You can always start a new thread about your experience.

I saw no reason to contribute to the ones that she recently started and you mention above except to maybe say "Hmmmm" Originally Posted by Precious_b
HIJACK
Nobody gives a fuck GFE. None of what you say is true so why would I care?

You don't know as much as you think you do. I'll leave it at that. Stop white kniting for no damn reason. I don't dislike cara, I just said she had a pimp. Which she did. If you don't like her having a pimp, do something about it.

Mods please close this thread.