Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mature milf with great natural Ds
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 08-17-2021, 11:47 AM
The one I wish I had kept in touch with is Judy the tiny Latina on the Southwest side of 610. Vivi is a name I haven’t heard since the original Backpage went dark.
  • Uomo
  • 08-17-2021, 11:59 AM
So how would I as a newbie get in touch with them for a first session?
Kinda of wasted space here without contact info IMHO
Vivi’s a Latina that’s been around for many many years. She’s been reviewed here and on RM. Shouldn’t be hard to find her contact info.
  • Uomo
  • 08-17-2021, 12:57 PM
Vivi’s a Latina that’s been around for many many years. She’s been reviewed here and on RM. Shouldn’t be hard to find her contact info. Originally Posted by GasMonkey
Yup - easy enough and I found details on the OP's review of the same provider last year. Searched the # and found ads, they may be older ads but its a start.
They are fantastic. I’m curious if anyone has ever cracked the formula on getting more than just a massage and hj. I’ve had a lot of extras, but I’d love to rail one or both of them,
Any one know how to get in contact with Vivi? I called the number but was told that they're closed/out of business.
What does the "dm" acronym mean, written by Vikingguy?
Google it. Or direct message Google. lol
Wasn't the other gal her sister? Or am I misremembering?
So how would I as a newbie get in touch with them for a first session? Originally Posted by ICU 812
lol. yep.