Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, Slim & cute
Recommendation: Yes
  • ea6b
  • 09-28-2021, 04:43 PM
Damage?
Damage? Originally Posted by ea6b
Don’t worry about it….it’s not in your hunting grounds.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-28-2021, 07:23 PM
Damage? Originally Posted by ea6b
I know I have given you a hard time in the past, so you probably won't trust me. But I have read enough of your comments and reviews to know you would not care for this one.
Amy. formerly Lily, has been around quite awhile. She goes back to Harwin 109. Probably late 40s She is a sweet lady and always has taken care of me.
So petite Lily from Harwin 109 is at the Nest now? The OP describes her as Tall. Lily was short and petite. Could you all be talking about 109 Jennifer instead. Jennifer was the other girl at Harwin 109.

Anyways, I miss Lily, she was sweet and such a spinner. Good ole days…
  • Pyle1
  • 09-28-2021, 08:18 PM
I only know her as Amy so I can't say if she was previously Lily. I can say that she is not Jennifer. Cut from the same mold perhaps, but not Jennifer.

Does anyone know if Jennifer is still working?
Thanks. I will definitely have to make a trip to the nest then.
109 jennifer is/was reviewed as being at Massage Room on loop 610, not sure if she's still there though.
I know Michelle left the nest for sure.
Amy (Lily) was at 109 for awhile close to 10 years ago. She didn't like the place and laid out for awhile. Her body type is similar to Jennifer(Apple).
I saw her at Patel while she laid out. Later she opened the Nest. She is the owner.
this place is LME and has LMT's. you should not be reviewing and giving out details such as who owns what.
Yes, this is a no review location.
Ooh, the memories that flash back when you see a street name or number. 9777/Harwin.
I have seen Amy many, many times over the years. She’s great. Does a great massage and tongue work. Saw her just a couple weeks ago in fact, and was planning to see her again this week.