Another Visit with the Landlady.

• pkh
  • 10-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Went to see Bao Zhu Po today. Everything seemed normal. She even let me sleep for an extra 30 mins after the hour was up. It must be the other places that are bug’n.
  • Owj
  • 10-03-2021, 07:36 PM
I stopped by a spot I hadn’t been to since August. My regular was busy, so she passed me off to the new girl. It was business as usual. Maybe things are settling down.
  • pkh
  • 10-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Maybe? I guess after 30 days the girls went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I haven’t been to every AMP in the past 30 days, but every one I’ve been to has been business as usual.
It's always business as usual until LE walks in.
  • ea6b
  • 10-04-2021, 08:45 AM
had a nice super slow job done to me though she wanted MORE this time than ever before i was pissed........wont be back to see her anytime soon i told her that to
I have seen this and/or similar on here before but have never figured it out

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please help me decode
Went to see Bao Zhu Po today. Everything seemed normal. She even let me sleep for an extra 30 mins after the hour was up. It must be the other places that are bug’n. Originally Posted by pkh
You need to write a review…I could use the entertainment! LOL
I've visited providers probably a dozen times since sept 1, was rejected at canyon spa for some unknown reason, but all else were still business as usual, non amp girls too. Went to 8 massage today, ended up with an older lady for R&T, decent massage during half hour session.
  • Pyle1
  • 10-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Pkh, you should consider making a photo of the landlady your profile picture.
was rejected at canyon spa for some unknown reason Originally Posted by arañanegra
Having a license plate that reads "12INDCK" probably scared her off.
She told me to give her 9 inches and make her bleed, so I fooked her three times and punched her in the nose, lol. Only thing I can figure is she/they may have taken me to be LE, I had just gotten a haircut, high and tight haircut, I’ve been told I look like LE by others too, plus I didn’t know either girl.
  • Owj
  • 10-04-2021, 05:15 PM
I have seen this and/or similar on here before but have never figured it out

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please help me decode Originally Posted by ICU 812
It means meh, I don’t know.
  • pkh
  • 10-06-2021, 02:34 AM
You need to write a review…I could use the entertainment! LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
The last time I wrote one about Bao Zhu Po someone got salty that I didn’t share her. Lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe. She was really nice this past time.
  • pkh
  • 10-06-2021, 02:42 AM
Pkh, you should consider making a photo of the landlady your profile picture. Originally Posted by Pyle1
BEST IDEA EVER!!!!