Razor bumps, men's grooming

Ladies please tell us men what you suggest for us to get rid of that unwanted hair. I personally don't like any hair on a women's lower areas when down there. So I'm sure you have the same feeling about us. I keep well groomed down there but as I am getting older I guess it's getting hard to reach some areas and just a pain. Lol. Went and had done and had my chest and nipple areas done since it's not full its here and there so it's not sexy. Now I have bumps like pimples or something. When I do it myself I think it looked better. Looks like a nasty teenager again. How do you women do it? So fresh and smooth looking couldn't imagine how I would feel if let her do my butt area like she suggested. Is there some cream or something I can use to just make hair fall out. Lol of course looking for easiest and freshest.
I heard this from someone in the forum who used to be a hairdresser.

If inclined to use an article from Cosmo...it supports that claim.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beaut...h-bikini-line/

In case the link doesn't work, it's reprinted below.

If you're not that into pubic hair, you'll probably know the immense, all-consuming discomfort you feel the day after shaving your bikini region. It's so awful, it makes many women turn to the pricier (and ouchier) waxing instead, or just leaving it au naturel to save all the hassle and cash (which, btw, we're all for).
More From Summer beauty 101

Best after sun: 6 skin-soothing lotions

5 emergency fake tan removal hacks

These are the best hair products for humid climate
But one Reddit user, who previously worked as a stripper for four years so knows what it's like to have her crotch quite literally in the spotlight, has shared her trusted techniques to a blemish-free bikini area after shaving.
She says...
- Exfoliate, then rub the area with baby oil before you shave to soften the hair and skin.
- Shave using a men's razor (one with four blades) and men's moisturising shaving cream. Since they are made for faces, they are extra gentle.
- Dab some rubbing alcohol on the skin after you shave to kill bacteria and close your pores.
- Then apply deodorant (an unscented Dove stick works best) liberally. This will keep you dry down there so you won't chafe and prevents razor bumps.
Speaking about her technique, she says:
"Mine was always flawless, I was a dancer for four years and did this almost daily. I posted this same routine under my old account and I got TONS of messages in my inbox with girls thanking me for their blemish-free pies."
So if you want your, er, 'pie' as smooth as can be, give her tips a go.
It's also a good idea to keep a ingrown hair solution on hand. Bliss' Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads, £26.50, are saturated in salicylic and glycolic acid - both of which are known for their ability to dissolve any build up of dead skin cells from the surface of the dermis and prevent pores clogging and ingrown hairs. Clever, huh?
I do mine all myself. Sometimes i do find it difficult to reach depending on how im feeling, but buy good razors and it's nothing. Takes me 3 mins to shave now. No joke. Smooth as a baby. No bumps.
Ladies please tell us men what you suggest for us to get rid of that unwanted hair. I personally don't like any hair on a women's lower areas when down there. So I'm sure you have the same feeling about us. I keep well groomed down there but as I am getting older I guess it's getting hard to reach some areas and just a pain. Lol. Went and had done and had my chest and nipple areas done since it's not full its here and there so it's not sexy. Now I have bumps like pimples or something. When I do it myself I think it looked better. Looks like a nasty teenager again. How do you women do it? So fresh and smooth looking couldn't imagine how I would feel if let her do my butt area like she suggested. Is there some cream or something I can use to just make hair fall out. Lol of course looking for easiest and freshest. Originally Posted by curious247
I use great razors (always be sure they are NOT dull), mild soap mixed with some tea tree oil and shave gently. If you use great razors to begin with you don't have to make too many passes in the same area (which reduces chances of irritation) and rinse with cool or cold water. Pretty much it and razor bumps aren't a problem for me.
Cool or cold water I always used hot water to get my hairs standing on end before shaving. Does cold water make a difference?
Oops. Thought of something. My secret ingredient....

I use CONDITIONER to shave with!!
Cool or cold water I always used hot water to get my hairs standing on end before shaving. Does cold water make a difference? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
If it isn't broken for you don't try to fix it lol.
My prep and shaving is with warm water ... rinsing is only with cool or cold water.
It's an individual thing really...I noticed that for me when I added a tiny bit of tea tree oil with what I shave with COMBINED with cold water rinse that any feelings of irritation decreased big time esp with frequent shaving (every few days).
Tea tree by itself imo is very helpful with preventing or reducing any razor burn or razor bumps.
What razors
I use great razors (always be sure they are NOT dull), mild soap mixed with some tea tree oil and shave gently. If you use great razors to begin with you don't have to make too many passes in the same area (which reduces chances of irritation) and rinse with cool or cold water. Pretty much it and razor bumps aren't a problem for me. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
What brand razors
I heard this from someone in the forum who used to be a hairdresser.

If inclined to use an article from Cosmo...it supports that claim.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beaut...h-bikini-line/

In case the link doesn't work, it's reprinted below.

If you're not that into pubic hair, you'll probably know the immense, all-consuming discomfort you feel the day after shaving your bikini region. It's so awful, it makes many women turn to the pricier (and ouchier) waxing instead, or just leaving it au naturel to save all the hassle and cash (which, btw, we're all for).
More From Summer beauty 101

Best after sun: 6 skin-soothing lotions

5 emergency fake tan removal hacks

These are the best hair products for humid climate
But one Reddit user, who previously worked as a stripper for four years so knows what it's like to have her crotch quite literally in the spotlight, has shared her trusted techniques to a blemish-free bikini area after shaving.
She says...
- Exfoliate, then rub the area with baby oil before you shave to soften the hair and skin.
- Shave using a men's razor (one with four blades) and men's moisturising shaving cream. Since they are made for faces, they are extra gentle.
- Dab some rubbing alcohol on the skin after you shave to kill bacteria and close your pores.
- Then apply deodorant (an unscented Dove stick works best) liberally. This will keep you dry down there so you won't chafe and prevents razor bumps.
Speaking about her technique, she says:
"Mine was always flawless, I was a dancer for four years and did this almost daily. I posted this same routine under my old account and I got TONS of messages in my inbox with girls thanking me for their blemish-free pies."
So if you want your, er, 'pie' as smooth as can be, give her tips a go.
It's also a good idea to keep a ingrown hair solution on hand. Bliss' Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads, £26.50, are saturated in salicylic and glycolic acid - both of which are known for their ability to dissolve any build up of dead skin cells from the surface of the dermis and prevent pores clogging and ingrown hairs. Clever, huh? Originally Posted by Jardinier
👍
I suggest using a hair removal product, maybe nair, works wonders around the back side area.

Ouch,,just so you don't take me seriously,, it's a stupid guy tactic that I did three times before realizing that it's tender back there,,oohhhh,,,,go for it if you have tough skin and want a smooth bottom.

Was actually pleased with the product on the chest and belly area.
I believe after a while your skin gets used to it. Applying deoderant to the area after shaving also helps to keep the bumps away!
You remove the hair from YOUR AZZ? Fuck that! In some cases, it would take in INSANE amount of time to do that.
Shit!
Even me!
You remove the hair from YOUR AZZ? Fuck that! In some cases, it would take in INSANE amount of time to do that.
Shit!
Even me! Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Said to me once by an old mamasan giving me a massage:

(Gotta use an old oriental voice in your head for this one)

"You like wipe peanut butter from shag carpet ?"

Yeah..so anyway...ever since then...

guess what.....
Talking about shaving a ass I had a girl here in tally that did all kinds of stuff. I saw her for a while till she retired. She was a great provider . But she use to wax dudes . She told me about it and I couldn't imagine how bad that would hurt !