URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Outcall WLR
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chloe is a very fit, cute blonde spinner!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Glad you had a good time with Chloe!
Nice review. Everything you said described her to a T. I’m glad to see she is getting active again. I miss her.
Are her eyes made up just like the pics?
Her appearance and demeanor are always impeccable. Treat her well because she is along with Britt the best I have ever seen.
Thanks
Nice review!!
Chloe Belle is an awesome lady! Her passion and enthusiasm are soothing and nourishing for the soul. I crave the deep satisfaction I find in the sharing of emotions. Chloe is the solution for the disappointments of life. I wish I could date her 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
Are her eyes made up just like the pics? Originally Posted by Picksix
Could someone who has met her comment how closely the photoshop face pictures match what is behind the door when it opens?
We agree on the photo shop but I'll tell you she looks better in person.
She is as pretty as any provider in AR
Could someone who has met her comment how closely the photoshop face pictures match what is behind the door when it opens? Originally Posted by Precious_b
So if no one is going to answer the nice question, I’ll be more direct. Those pics aren’t great at all. Very off. Is that what she looks like or are they doctored and she’s more normal looking in person?
So if no one is going to answer the nice question, I’ll be more direct. Those pics aren’t great at all. Very off. Is that what she looks like or are they doctored and she’s more normal looking in person? Originally Posted by Picksix
Normal
She is absolutely gorgeous, I commented to her to stop using those doctored pics when I saw her.