Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amber is small, 5ft 90 lbs
Similar to the lovely Miso <3
Natural C Cups and porcelain like skin
Recommendation: Yes
Wow she's very good English
Is she as TIGHT as Miso?

Just wondering how many gallons of premium lube to bring. That 5W30 crap they use gets sticky and seizes up and nearly breaks my crank shaft every time. I don’t want to ruin a good woman’s engine block.
Is she as TIGHT as Miso?

Just wondering how many gallons of premium lube to bring. That 5W30 crap they use gets sticky and seizes up and nearly breaks my crank shaft every time. I don’t want to ruin a good woman’s engine block. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Does she look like the photo on the website?
I saw her today. She looks better than her pics.
I saw her today. She looks better than her pics. Originally Posted by MrMing88
But sadly no BBFS option. So I’m on the fence now about seeing her, as a result. Maybe COF is on the menu.
Saw her today. Amber is very beautiful, her face is 8/10 for sure. She is small, but with an ass, soft natural B-Cs, 7/10 for body. Service is just OK, no tongue wrestling, not real DFK for me, BBBJ was mixed with HJ, no DT, so 6.5/10. Her English is pretty good, no or little korean accent, she told me that she has an expensive english teacher and many white friends.
I need to write my review of her too, but yanjunyy is pretty spot on to my experience with her.

Nice and pretty, but not a studio girl like Dana or Blue or Cici.
She is bbfs with some, maybe ymmv..
She is bbfs with some, maybe ymmv.. Originally Posted by Heartside

Amber is very young and not very experienced in the service department. I would say face 7, body 6, service 7. A little curvier than most with natural Bs that have a slight sag. Nice girl with good IOP.
I gotta give her face a 9, body a 7 (with some +2s this could be a 10, if she keeps that plump ass) but service is a 5. She feels too much like she is going through the motions and not enjoying herself while you enjoy her. Granted she makes A LOT of the right sounds.

But I'll be honest, the likes of Dana, Blue and Angel have really spoiled me. If a girl doesn't jump me and want to fuck my brains out, she's not worth a repeat like they were.
That's the difference between a Mercedes and a Honda, you get the luxury of comfort with the Benz and practicality with the Honda... Once you go luxury you can't go back... I'm waiting for L.O.V.E.L.Y!