Bluemask- Doesn't honor review special on time

He has seen several of our ladies on the past. Each time he is 10 to 30 minutes late, takes advantage of the review special for a cheaper rate then doesn't honor the same day review special terms, and repeatedly asked to do BBFS after the ladies tell him no.

We understand sometimes things come up but when this becomes a regular thing every time it is unacceptable.
So you STILL have him as a customer?
Tell him he is NO longer welcome.
Business is business. Nothing personnel.
First time it is shame on him. All these other times shame shame shame on you. Should have learned by now.
Chef & Phil yall are both right. Won't be happening again!
Do you still want him to write that review?
dearhunter- I did think long and hard on this before I posted. I wondered if he would still write the review after I put the situation on the board. Honestly I don't think he will write the review now but if he does cool. If not oh well, nothing I can do about it now. The reason we offer a review special is I know a lot guys do not like seeing ladies without reviews but are willing to take a risk for a cheaper rate so it helps kick start things.
Control your clients or get the fuck out...

P.S.-It sucks you have such a hot avatar and the chicks who work there are butt fucking ugly...
  • BDD
  • 08-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Just PM'ed with Dirty Girls. Super easy to work with. Timing won't work for me til next week, so I may miss the special rate. I will post an honest review after Dirty Girls and I spend some time together.

Peace, Love, Prosperity and Taint to you all!
Thanks for the ad...
  • BDD
  • 08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the ad... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You are quite welcome Wakeup.
  • ackvt
  • 08-16-2013, 01:17 PM

P.S.-It sucks you have such a hot avatar and the chicks who work there are butt fucking ugly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That was my first thought too. All the pics are off the showcase now, except for the one marginal chick.

P.S.-It sucks you have such a hot avatar and the chicks who work there are butt fucking ugly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The hot ones all end up independent.
So is it an agency?
I don't know what you guys are talking about. That Jade chick that works with them looks pretty hot to me. Who are their other girls?

Oh yea and guys who ask for bbfs from providers usually have erectile dysfunction. Their weak little dicks won't get hard so they try to blame it on the condom.
Oh yea and guys who ask for bbfs from providers usually have erectile dysfunction. Their weak little dicks won't get hard so they try to blame it on the condom. Originally Posted by coolaid
You make fun of little old ladies that depend on walkers and people who wear glasses, too? People with cancer or diabetes? I hope when a life changing event takes place in your life - you're around more compassionate people.