NCNS LEA I10/BW8

Saw Lea a couple weeks ago, decent session she is very cute, however was pricey $40, the upsell another 25, I can live with that. Had a subsequent appointment set for Friday, made the appt Thursday she last minute canceled, 10 min before session, I can live with that too. Reset an appointment for Sunday, confirmed 30 min prior drove all the way to her incall all of a sudden no repsonse to texts or calls, phone going straight to v-ml, waited 30 min same,The 2-3 hours later get a text manager wouldnt allow the appointment? WTF is that, tryed to claim a screening issue, which is crap since I have been there before and if asked would have supplied refs & p411. Nothing pisses me off more than wasting my time. I have had providers nc/ns for lame reasons but they always made it up to me and I take that as part of the balll game, however this one caused me to rearrange my entire schedule to accomodate her then stood me up, twice!!!!
BP ad is down her # is 832-392-3734, a group wors out of the same location BW8 & I10
WOW that's messed up sorry that happened to you buddy...