Hey, remember that time?

Obama blamed that terrorist attack at Benghazi on the "video" nobody had even seen... good times...good times
snick
Remember that time Simple Jack made a sensible comment?

Impossible. whiny's "sweet ass" hasn't done it yet!
Remember that time Simple Jack made a sensible comment?

Impossible. whiny's "sweet ass" hasn't done it yet! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We despise your whorish impudence.
HAHAHA!

"Whorish impudence!"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like you've been borrowing IBIdiot's dictionary!
Obama went around the world apologizing for the USA...good times...good times...snick

http://freebeacon.com/five-times-oba...d-for-america/
HAHAHA!

"Whorish impudence!"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like you've been borrowing IBIdiot's dictionary! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
People of your sort are hirelings, dumb dogs unable to bark, who see the wolf coming and flee or, rather, join up with the wolf.
hirelings, dumb dogs unable to bark, who see the wolf coming and flee or, rather, join up with the wolf. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Sweet Ass," excellent self analysis!
Michelle Obama, stated February 18, 2008 "For the first time in my adult life I am really proud of my country"...good times...good times...snick
what the fuck does anything you post mean?
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 12:28 PM
what the fuck does anything you post mean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it means Iffy can type
Iffy found something to do besides whack off.
Obama's sat in Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years, while he screamed "GOD DAMN AMERICA"...good times...good times
Obama said this, "If you've a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen".....good times...good times.
You and your pals have been screaming a lot worse that that since 2008.

fucking moron.