St. Thomas, USVI

Has anyone here spent much time in the U.S. Virgin Islands? More specifically, St. Thomas and St. John's?

I'm taking the SO there next week and I'm having trouble finding many "adult oriented" activities or places to visit. I was expecting St. Thomas to have more topless beaches (there are none), strip clubs (a couple of seedy places, supposedly), or sexually charged nightclubs. I wasn't expecting sex clubs on every corner, but at least a little more sexual innuendo.

If anyone here has visited lately and can give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it. We're fine making our own fun, but I'm wondering if I'm just missing something.
You are going to the wrong island for the adult fun you seek. First, the U.S. in front of V.I. stands for United States as in you ain't left America, so you are basically stuck in a country that is sexually repressed. Second, I think USVI is the nice place that old foddies go to. It is quiet and not very hip. Finally, those who can afford to live there do so for a reason, to maintain their stuffy lifestyle their money allows them to buy. Last thing the rich want is a fuck-a-thon club next door. If you are looking for an exotic island locale with erotic themes, I'd venture to Jamaica or the DR.
If you're stuck in the USVI, if in St Croix, visit the Cruzan Distillery. An excuse to let your gal get you in into a condition where she can take advantage of you. Or, if in St. Thomas, perhaps get into the walking tour of Blackbeard's castle (only open a couple days a week). Somewhat historically boring unless you put your mind into role-play mode. And serious role-play in a pirate environment requires that you get your gal a wench outfit. Cpalmson is correct otherwise (unless you actually know folks there). So pretty much melt on the beach unless you're into scuba diving, which a lot of folks do.
Has anyone here spent much time in the U.S. Virgin Islands? More specifically, St. Thomas and St. John's?

I'm taking the SO there next week and I'm having trouble finding many "adult oriented" activities or places to visit. I was expecting St. Thomas to have more topless beaches (there are none), strip clubs (a couple of seedy places, supposedly), or sexually charged nightclubs. I wasn't expecting sex clubs on every corner, but at least a little more sexual innuendo.

If anyone here has visited lately and can give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it. We're fine making our own fun, but I'm wondering if I'm just missing something. Originally Posted by BarryPipes
I have been there several times, and it is pretty tame. I recommend going to Duffy's Love 'shack in Red Hook. Just a tiki bar in a parking lot, but it gets kind of wild later in the night. Good food, good music and good drinks too. I hope that helps.
Love the wench ideal! It's a great prelude to some "friggin' in the riggin'"
Thanks for the comments, guys. I knew St. Thomas wasn't going to be like Hedo II, but I guess I assumed there would be some sort of sex-vibe going on, kind of like in St. Martaan.

True, it's still in the U.S., but you don't have to be in Las Vegas or New Orleans for long to feel like you can find some kinky shit when you need it. I'll do my best to find it in St. Thomas and St. John. It might be a little different in
Tortola, which is BVI and only about 50 minutes away. Whatever I find, I'll let you guys know. It will be a great trip regardless...I really need the R & R!
I have been there several times, and it is pretty tame. I recommend going to Duffy's Love 'shack in Red Hook. Just a tiki bar in a parking lot, but it gets kind of wild later in the night. Good food, good music and good drinks too. I hope that helps. Originally Posted by Porky Poker
THE BOSS HOG THAT PICKS ON A WOMEN WHO WILL DIE YOUNG ....WHAT A GREAT MAN YOU ARE ...AND I AM GANNA BE THE BIGGER ONE AND SAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAYS BETTER... THE FACT I WILL DIE YOUNG NEED'S YOUR PETTY WAYS ADDED TO IT ...I HOPE UR A BIGGER MAN FOR THIS ....
  • Old-T
  • 06-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I have been there several times, and it is pretty tame. I recommend going to Duffy's Love 'shack in Red Hook. Just a tiki bar in a parking lot, but it gets kind of wild later in the night. Good food, good music and good drinks too. I hope that helps. Originally Posted by Porky Poker
THE BOSS HOG THAT PICKS ON A WOMEN WHO WILL DIE YOUNG ....WHAT A GREAT MAN YOU ARE ...AND I AM GANNA BE THE BIGGER ONE AND SAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAYS BETTER... THE FACT I WILL DIE YOUNG NEED'S YOUR PETTY WAYS ADDED TO IT ...I HOPE UR A BIGGER MAN FOR THIS .... Originally Posted by wynter_ice
Ice, you seem to be reading his post quite differently than its face value. I am suspecting very few who read your post understand what you are saying.
Ditto..... Ice's diatribe means what???