Anyone recognize this performer?

So there's this ad that i see here and on some other sites. Normally I ignore ads (I don't block them here, because boobies), but this one just fascinates me. I normally don't go for huge fake boobs, but something about the combination of the boobs and the glasses and the blonde hair gets my attention.

I was wondering if anyone here knows who the actress is. I have tried a Google image search on one of the frames without the banner, but the only hits are to ECCIE.

Does anyone know who she is?
If you find her be careful- looks like she could knock you unconscious with those things!
I love watching this one
I think her name is Venera. Google search her.
I think her name is Venera. Google search her. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Thanks. Yes, Sexy Venera. Definitely not my type. One of those things where just a glimpse is titillating but I don't want to watch more of her.
I love watching this one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That one does nothing for me. I can't stand seeing ribs on a girl. But the boobs are nice
what ribs, all I see is bouncing nice boobs

Ok, I need to ask a provider or two I know to wear a t shirt.
I want to see that action live LOL
All I see is the bottom of the rib cage, which you should be able to see. Do see a little definition as her skin stretches, but when it relaxes, you can't see 'em. IMHO: everything as it should be.
As for Venera, I could play with those all day!
You have to google "Venera nude" or else you get a bunch of stuff about some Russian space probes.
Personally, I think her friend Leanne Crow is hotter!
image.jpg
Had a girl with tits like that on my bowling team back in college. Didn't affect HER game one bit. They were a bit distracting at the pool though.
www.sexyvenera.com

Lots of solo stuff. Didn't see any M/F stuff, but didn't look real hard. I agree that Leanne Crow is far hotter