Love DATY

Which ladies really get into DATY during a session. It seems like the ones who give great BJs also love DATY a lot. Just my observation.
ME n ME It is important to love daty!
blissdfw ,,,
Have not had the pleasure, but two of the hottest providers on here, Kayleehotchick and Jules Jaguar, both claim to be daty lovers.
Be sure to chew, licking is for armateurs.
OMG which century are you from? I am from the 19th. Since the 1960's evolution daty is desired by all women after puberty.
Proof is in the Pudding! BJ first for some ladies and then taste the goodness.
Is this a not so cleverly disguised threAD or an ISO masquerading as "information"? Wrap your tongue around a clit and get back to us.
Is this a not so cleverly disguised threAD or an ISO masquerading as "information"? Wrap your tongue around a clit and get back to us. Originally Posted by phildo
Doesn't bother me. I like it too, so ladies who can admit they like it are going to get more attention from me. If this is a kind of ad or ISO, then it's the kind that I don't mind.
Lol I was watching some new version of the newlywed game and the host asked the ladies about it and one of them said she didn't allow it.
I got a text from a provider today letting me know she was getting her coochie waxed. .....god I love licking smooth bare pussy. I'm like the guy from The Revenge of the Nerds...I've fantasized about it all my life
Man up guys...once you get past the hair and the smell you got 'er licked!
+1 on Bliss. She's very responsive in the DATY dept!

blissdfw ,,, Originally Posted by cockofold
<<<< loves DATY.

ThreAD squirtin' all up in this bitch.

And don't forget to trim your nails.

Thancks.
Daty is the best especially if she is really into it...There is almost nothing better than truly pleasing a women with daty...I could probably stay right there the whole session if I knew I was really pleasing her to no end.