Taller or Shorter Partners?

I know many of us have different opinions and like to change things up from time to time but Im curious what the over all opinion is...

Hobbiests
Do you enjoy a shorter lady or a taller lady?

Providers
Do you have a problem with guys who are too tall or who are shorter than you?

Personally I enjoy both as the personality makes or breaks the entire experience. Im a guy who enjoys the little ladies but from time to time I really enjoy a taller lady with legs that go on for miles.
They are all the same height in bed.
Tiny hands.... Ijs
They all the same height in bed. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
True but those legs can be fun
True but those legs can be fun Originally Posted by txlonghornfan811
Oh, I agree.
If you're nose to nose, your toes are in it.
If you're toes to toes, your nose is in it.
for most of my like I have always preferred them tall (6'+) but since joining here I have learned an appreciation for the ones lacking a foot
Love long legs, hope for a short bed; love short legs, hope for a high bed.
If hope not awarded, find a way.
If you're nose to nose, your toes are in it.
If you're toes to toes, your nose is in it. Originally Posted by Outsidethelines
Love this!
my preference is to lean towards shorter or women my own height, which is 5'7'.. BSB your 5' 10" hmmm I'm ready to climb up that mountain. I've move you up on my to do list )
The taller and blacker the better. You can't beat a tall ebony runway model. Amazon Ebony ladies rule my world. Of course they have to be hot and smart! lol
my preference is to lean towards shorter or women my own height, which is 5'7'.. BSB your 5' 10" hmmm I'm ready to climb up that mountain. I've move you up on my to do list ) Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Let me know when you're ready to climb my brown mountain. I want to see if you can reach my pinnacle!

The taller and blacker the better. You can't beat a tall ebony runway model. Amazon Ebony ladies rule my world. Of course they have to be hot and smart! lol Originally Posted by ftango4
Speaking of tall, ebony, runway model . . .

sigh, I bet Bowie has that grin often.
I definitely prefer shorter ladies. I am a big fan of 69 with tongue fucking and DATO involved in addition to DATY. About 6" shorter seems to allow the perfect access for both parties in 69. The closer to my height they are the harder it is to get full access to anything other than the clit in 69.
I'm 6'3", so taller is always a welcome change of pace.