Smile vs Duck Face

Duck Face vs a Smile:

I don't know who thinks the duck face look is exciting, sexy, sensual or whatever. Just speaking for myself:

I hate the duck face. It scrunches up the face and makes you look weird.

Smiles on the other hand convey warmth and that you might enjoy doing something. When we me I would like to see a smile not a duck face.

Ladies, if you are going to show your face please include a smile picture. I will overlook the duck face ones.
No duck, but dose Tara know you hijacked her spellcheck dictionary?

Wait, is this a sock puppet poll?

Oh damn, it's fucking MONDAY!
If I'm allowed to take pics I always ask for smiles. I won't take duck face pics and I wouldn't put one in a review either. I also always give the provider copies so they can use them for adds or showcases if they want because I like to be helpful. I take a little pride in my photography so I just can't do atrocious things like take duck face pics.
Please no pissing in the post toaties.

This is a simple thread about duck face vs a smile.

If you want a spelling and grammer Nazi thread start your own.
Maybe we should start our won!
That's some funny shit

No duck, but dose Tara know you hijacked her spellcheck dictionary?

Wait, is this a sock puppet poll?

Oh damn, it's fucking MONDAY! Originally Posted by phildo
Won for the money
Too for the show
You wanna get yore chops busted
Write like a ho!
I noticed the "return of duck face" today in both The Welcome Wagon as well as the Provider Ads. Wasn't cute when it became popular, not a good look today!
I think the queen of duckface was probably Berkleigh. Then again, she was also the only one I ever thought could make it look good, too. For most providers...
Are you referring to these two? I think they are both very cute but it would be nice if they had "regular" face poses. At least Hailey has a beautiful smile pic. Hazel looks beautiful as well but I wish she had posted a pic without a scrunched up face.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192715

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192780
itchy, exactly right, just when I thought it was over, it comes back. Hailey looks like a doll, evidenced by her smiling 2nd photo. Hazel posts a phone-face pic and the scrunched up ducky. Based on photos alone, which would you be most inclined to see?

We can do it; help stamp out duck-face!
90% prefer Smiles. Are any providers listening?
duck face = turned off client face
i think they just trying to be cute ,, but cute is for the sisters baby not on here trying to entice a visit