Dating service?

Any experience with dating services? Ashley Madison? Etc
Do a search for Ashley Madison. Lots of prior posts about it.
Any experience with dating services? Ashley Madison? Etc Originally Posted by caliente
I've had moderate success on Adultfriendfinder. If you're in good shape, then it won't be a total waste of time. Truth be told, it's a lot easier to meet women in real life going about your daily business. The majority of women that contact me on AFF are plus-sized and older, which isn't my preference. The pictures of the hot girls on the side of this forum are just bait. There are also a lot of flakes that don't follow through. A lot times, it's not worth the hassle.
The last "dating service" I joined I got involved in an African Romance Scam and 2k of my money ended up in the hands of a hairy legged man in Uganda.....not the sweet blond school teacher from the panhandle in the picture! Yes I have dipshit written on my forehead
The last "dating service" I joined I got involved in an African Romance Scam and 2k of my money ended up in the hands of a hairy legged man in Uganda.....not the sweet blond school teacher from the panhandle in the picture! Yes I have dipshit written on my forehead Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Would love to hear that story in another post.
Sorry it happened to you, but seems like you got over it.
I'd like to know if Ashley Madison worked for anyone, it didn't for me. I found it to be a complete waste of time. AM is supposedly mostly for married people looking for affairs but singles are on it also. It seems to me that these women are just playing on the internet without any real intention of following through on anything. Anyone else try it?
Any experience with dating services? Ashley Madison? Etc Originally Posted by caliente
Since you posted this in Coed, it's supposed to be hobby related (otherwise you'd post it in the Men's Lounge or Sandbox). That being said, I'll assume it is hobby related and the only hobby relation I see is to get free hobby fun. That being said I will translate how I see these posts when they come up:

"I love all the sexy girls on here that are willing to give me drama-free sex, totally at my leisure, at the drop of a hat when I'm horny. Since I'm not getting it or enough of it at home or I'm just tired of fucking the same woman I'd like something different. I've seen girls here but they want money for their time and that sucks because I have to sneak the money so my wife doesn't see it or our finances don't allow me to hire these girls as often as I'd like. That being said, is there a website out there I can get some hot girls to give me sex any time I'd like, even though I can give them nothing in return?"

There are big, small, hairy, shaved, waxed, tall, mid-sized, dwarfs (see Chung for recommendations), black, white, mixed, nice, mean, massage, BnG, GFE, PSE, fully covered, BBFS, tattooed, non-tattooed, long nails, no nails, blonde, brunette, red heads, dirty, clean, low volume, gang bang, and transsexuals here. If you're willing to pay the girls that are on here because it's their business you can find whatever your heart desires.

Hopefully it's not your intent to come on here looking for free kitty but that's how I take the original post.

To the Op's question - about 10 years ago I belonged to AFF - a LOT of work to find someone and when you did find a decent looking girl that's fucking just anyone they usually have a LOT of baggage. Heard nothing but bad about AM, mainly that the site has many fake girls there to get guys to pay to join. I've never even tried Craig's List - just looks like a scam to me. Also never tried BP because I found ECCIE and P411 one first. From all the posts about BP there are finds out there but more drama than I'm willing to sort through just to save $50.

Let's all be real - any decent looking lady that just wants laid can go to the nearest mall, bar, corner store, etc, flirt with a guy and drop that she wants laid and she'll have to in minutes. Most of us guys that want drama free sex pay for it, just the way it is.

Best of luck.
I had a female friend of mine who was bored with her husband and went on Ashley Madison. She met a great guy who was bored with his wife too, and they started hooking up. It wasn't free though! Neither one wanted to do it in their marital beds or anywhere in their homes, and she hated cheap hotels, so she insisted he get an expensive hotel room for their afternoon trysts. And she ordered champagne and strawberries from room service, and sometimes steak and lobster for lunch. And she expected flowers or candy for each visit.

She would occasionally pay a portion of their bill, but not much. He got tired of these expensive weekly dates and told her she should pay half. She called him cheap, and that was the end of their "great romance".

I think she's on that sugar daddy site now; SeekingArrangements or something like that.

And hey EasyLover! I like being under you again!
I'm sure you'll do fine, come back and update us. I'd honestly like to know how it is for men I know online dating is the worst for me. Too many wierdos with entitlement issues.
There is like a new generation of men entitled to a woman's vagina just cuz he bought her dinner.
I'm sure you'll do fine, come back and update us. I'd honestly like to know how it is for men I know online dating is the worst for me. Too many wierdos with entitlement issues.
There is like a new generation of men entitled to a woman's vagina just cuz he bought her dinner. Originally Posted by lily blake
Based on my experience and what I've heard online and from people I know, for men it falls into 3 categories:
  1. Between 10 and 20 percent do well. They boast online about getting 50% response rates and multiple dates per week.
  2. Another 20-30 percent do OK, with about a 10-20% response rate and occasional dates.
  3. The rest get no results at all.

So basically, 80% of men would do better talking to women in person and not bothering with online dating.

The entitlement issue probably merits its own thread in the sandbox, but I'll just say this: it may look to you like entitlement, but my opinion is that it's really more them doing what they were told would work and naturally being disappointed when it doesn't.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31...e-romanceless/
im with dallas and fort worth singles, so far 3 introductions and they all looked like old grandmas, i know im old but for goodness sakes there is something to be said about being a little bit attractive, i have to wake up to that face the rest of my days, i dont wish to be scared out of bed
I've dabbled with online dating but never got any responses that interested me. I'm not old, fat or ugly, but angels don't sing when i enter a room either. I have always fared better face to face with a lady. When it comes to online dating, so much emphasis is placed on looks (for men and women) that it ends up a place for the prettiest 20% of people to hook up and the rest are just paying to keep the business afloat.
  • BLM69
  • 10-19-2014, 02:29 PM
In my younger days I found lots dates that ended up in free pussy online, allot more than my reviews count, it was mostly of chat rooms and dating websites. I don't have the freedom as I once did and don't have the free time to keep up with calls, text or daily communications, so here I am to fill the excitement I gotten use to before.
Has anyone tried ChristianMingle.com?

Y'all know what they say about the Pastor's daughter.
I've got high hopes for my new membership to FarmersOnly.com.