***If you was trying to reach me.***

I broke my phone. Can't use it anymore. Had to get a new phone hoping to transfer my sim card to new phone. I didn't want to change my number. My 469-888-3670 will still be the same. So customer rep says it might take two business days or in couple hrs for my phone to be completely activated. Sorry and I'll try to get back to you asap. At the mean time please email me as I can check it through my other phone. Thanks for your patience.

P.s. Repeat friends please pm or email me so I can keep your number and keep contact. It will also help for tours.
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 03:45 PM
P.s. Repeat friends please pm or email me so I can keep your number and keep contact. It will also help for tours.
Originally Posted by sovanna
Another example of providers thinking it is OK to store clients numbers. How many lost and broken phone excuses are we going to take before it's too late? I am not picking on anyone in particular but, this has to be a concern for the majority on here.
Not concerned at all. Have a google voice number that can't be traced to me because,it forwards to a burner phone not in my name, and google account is a person that doesnt exist. Get with the program and you wouldn't have to worry.
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Not concerned at all. Have a google voice number that can't be traced to me because,it forwards to a burner phone not in my name, and google account is a person that doesnt exist. Get with the program and you wouldn't have to worry. Originally Posted by rocketride
I partly agree with you. Everyone should take measures to protect their personal info however, many do not use GV or just forward GV to a personal line or office number which can be traced. That being said, if a phone were to be compromised, how do you think your name might be stored in there?
I'm assuming you're talking if I didn't keep my name off everything? I have talked to several providers that say they remember your name,but phone and computer have a personal trait that reminds them of you. So your name is on none of the compromised equipment!
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 04:17 PM
You have the right to your opinion however, don't respond on behalf of everyone, most will agree with me that storing clients numbers poses a big security concern.
Don't be so paranoid,get smart instead,take responsibility for your own privacy! And quit talking for everyone else yourself. People getting a hobby phone and email is super easy,do it,don't be stupid!
Wow. Lol. But thanks rocketride for being nice.
You have the right to your opinion however, don't respond on behalf of everyone, most will agree with me that storing clients numbers poses a big security concern. Originally Posted by kSoze

I don't know why anyone would agree with you on this unless they are married and using their regular phone. Anyone with a hobby phone should have no concerns.

Anyone without a hobby phone........................w ell that's on them. Who cares if a provider has your number stored. Who cares if they get popped. I've been hobbying for over 10 years and that's the least of my concerns. I want my # stored in every provider I want to see's phone with homer on it so they can respond if I want something.
You have the right to your opinion however, don't respond on behalf of everyone, most will agree with me that storing clients numbers poses a big security concern. Originally Posted by kSoze
lmao! dats some funny shit.
you tell him "dont respond on behalf of everyone" then in the very next sentence you say "most will agree with me..."
guess your the only one allowed to post for the majority here.
funny thing is, i havent seen anyone post about this shit but you!
Yes knotty,wonder why we can all hear crickets chirping?
If you was??? LOL

sixx
Two days?! Hopefully it was closer to the two hours. Instant should have been more like it - that is supposed to be the point of sim cards!
Relax guys. It's a new day. Have a wonderful Sunday. No need for any negativity in here. Endurance, yes I use prepaid phone for hobby. Yep two business days they were thinking. But it got activated sooner than that. I have a personal phone as well. So those who have prepaid phones will know what I'm talking about. So if I get a different phone they can't use the same sim card to transfer to another phone. I didn't get the same kind of phone. It was unavailable at the store I was at.