Fight club anyone?

OMFG, why is everyone on here in a pissing contest lately? Is it the change in weather, the full moon, what? Just start a damn fight club already and see who can throw the best punch, since your verbal jabs apparently aren't getting the job done. Do you guys really have nothing (or no one) better to do? Seriously! It's worse than a cat fight. I can't speak for the other providers, but when I read your nasty threads, I want to add more names to my 'do not see' list.

Please, use your time to do something positive. Go to the gym, mow the lawn, clean out the garage, take your kids to a movie (Hotel Transylvania is funny!), walk the dog, or go volunteer at a soup kitchen and pretend you're the soup nazi (no soup for you! Next!).
(no soup for you! Next!). Originally Posted by JustJane
LMAO. Loved that show.
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 04:22 PM
How bout scheduling an appointment and getting laid?
How bout scheduling an appointment and getting laid? Originally Posted by kSoze
Getting laid works for me.
I like getting laid!!!
JustJane,

According to wusses like FGarvin, the verbal jabs are working.

Besides, your name hasn't been mentioned. Why do you care?

sixx
Fight club? This is not the way of the keyboard warrior!
I vote for "get laid"
Someone say get laid?
JustJane....I wanna start a fight club with you between the sheets

XOXO
Roxanne - I am in for a 3 person fight club with you and Jane!!!
Roxanne - I am in for a 3 person fight club with you and Jane!!! Originally Posted by Gr8fun

I say let's make it happen...I have been going through JustJane withdraws
  • Carl
  • 10-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
+1

OMFG, why is everyone on here in a pissing contest lately? Is it the change in weather, the full moon, what? Just start a damn fight club already and see who can throw the best punch, since your verbal jabs apparently aren't getting the job done. Do you guys really have nothing (or no one) better to do? Seriously! It's worse than a cat fight. I can't speak for the other providers, but when I read your nasty threads, I want to add more names to my 'do not see' list.

Please, use your time to do something positive. Go to the gym, mow the lawn, clean out the garage, take your kids to a movie (Hotel Transylvania is funny!), walk the dog, or go volunteer at a soup kitchen and pretend you're the soup nazi (no soup for you! Next!). Originally Posted by JustJane
I say let's make it happen...I have been going through JustJane withdraws Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I know that feeling!