Hair Color and Length: Short, Red, Pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick PAWG, 5'7, about a 5 on the SW scale
Recommendation: Yes
well I guess I know what I am doing today... greatness as always

• BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 07:34 AM
It pays to be a nice guy sometimes, can't wait to see what the friend looks like.
Update: Rain just txt me. Will have her friend send me a pic. Will share once received.
A nun, good find. Get some pics of her little apprentice and see if she's a good Catholic school girl.
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 10:55 AM
Update: Rain just txt me. Will have her friend send me a pic. Will share once received. Originally Posted by justinslayer
A naked picture please and tell them most tricks like a smooth pussy.
White luxury car, yeah, what of it
Thanks
White luxury car, yeah, what of it Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Just a word to the wise. There are rules to SW pick ups..
1. Trolling SD in your luxury car can lead to 3 things... You can become a potential mark, 2. Guaranteed pick up for solicitation once you pick up a hoe n a hoe will try to up charge you.

The idea is to blend in.. Not drive around yelling "hey I'm here looking for pussy!"

2. 8am, south Dallas, week day,luxury car, bright white, no tint and recognizabe license plates... Uneducated in the hobby.

Just trying to put him up on game if he reads this...Take what you can from it or take nothing!
CLAP....CLAP...CLAP.....

GREATNESS!!
Great Review!

[/QUOTE]

• BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 08:20 PM
I just seen the second file share, how did I miss it yesterday. I will give her the SD BLM stamp of approval soon.
greatness as always.. JS gets more mileage and offers more mileage to us in reviews than anyone else.. pretty damn good combination.

not to mention mileage for Miss PAWG.. only problem is hosting, luckily JS has that, um, covered (cough), but most of us are BNG candidates..
Just a word to the wise. There are rules to SW pick ups..
1. Trolling SD in your luxury car can lead to 3 things... You can become a potential mark, 2. Guaranteed pick up for solicitation once you pick up a hoe n a hoe will try to up charge you.

The idea is to blend in.. Not drive around yelling "hey I'm here looking for pussy!"

2. 8am, south Dallas, week day,luxury car, bright white, no tint and recognizabe license plates... Uneducated in the hobby.

Just trying to put him up on game if he reads this...Take what you can from it or take nothing! Originally Posted by justinslayer
School em!!!

Which is why as I stated in the past I got a homobile..
I can't believe this shit..... My "Premium Access" expires and the VERY NEXT DAY The King posts a new review. FUCK!!!