Car Dates & Street Walkers

What works best?

When and if you have a car date or choose to have sex with a Streetwalker other than a blow job.

What position works best inside a vehicle or do you pick a location where you can get outside and hit it from behind?

If you have an SUV do you utilize the back cargo area?
  • BLM69
  • 01-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Do whatever works for you, I pop the convertible top off, get butt naked and put on a show.
Google it
Is this "for serious" you never fucked in a car as a teen....??!?
I don't partake in SW activity, but do enjoy living vicariously through many of the stories posted here.

With an actual GF or 'respectable' hooker I don't think it matters how you go about getting your rocks off in a car. I don't think I'd trust a SW by going in the backseat, or away from an area controlling the vehicle. It seems like they would pocket anything in sight. I can only imagine what would happen if they could pull a grand theft auto-esque heist and steal your ride. Talk about getting caught with your pants down.
I lay the drivers seat back recliner style and let her hop on top... with some taller girls I have them side saddle me over the console... I am paying them so I don't care how uncomfortable they are they just need to get me off