SW Rain Update - A quick BBJ and an offer to be her PIMP!

I was trolling the track yesterday thinking it should be on and popping due to the weather. It was the opposite! On my final run I happen to run into SW Rain crossing the street. She noticed the hoe mobile and jumped in. As soon as she got in the car she was very apologetic. Apparently she "lost" her phone and wasn't able to return my texts regarding that doubles session.

I told her I wanted a quick BBJ but she said she was only out for cigarettes and didn't know the store was close so she was headed home. I said ok.. and then she said.. ok because "You've done so much for me". I asked how.. she stated "I made so much money after meeting you. It was the best thing that ever happened to me"! Really? I thought.. So you horny MF's did hook up with her but was just to lame to post about your experience".. No worries..

She said she's getting a new phone this week and I should stop by to get her number. I said I would and she then said.. "You've been a blessing to me so I want to be a blessing to you. I want to give you some money!" WTF!! "Yes, I want to give you some money and want to know if you would help me out.. Once I get my phone, take some pics of me and help me get started so I can do this right".

Can it be I thought? If my mind is working correctly, did she basically just ask me to be her P.I.M.P?" I've never thought of it but hey.. maybe I can start a new trend and market to the "cost conscience" market. "HHUfB - Hoe Holes Under Fifty Bucks.com!" We shall see. I'll keep you bastards posted!

Oh.. I did get a quick BBJ for 19 bucks. It wasn't great, she had a runny nose (we know what thats from) and kept having to stop because it was draining so much so I basically jerked off while she kept the head of my dick in her mouth. She promised to make it up to me next week.. but we know how that goes!
How about a free nut rather than cash. I just would not feel right taking cash from a sw.
Could be the road to retirement. You can call your new venture "Hoe Mart".
Impressive!!
Oh my fucking God! I just spit coffee all over my desk.
lmfaoooooo
LMAO.......................... .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man! Do it!!! You might even get a whole stable together with "Slayer" tattoos on their necks.
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by randomtxguy
good update

From one fellow SW brethren to another, bravo sir.
I have the perfect name for your new endeavor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QplHV5da0
I have the perfect name for your new endeavor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QplHV5da0 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
One of Russell Westbrook's favorite jams I'm sure....
I was trolling the track yesterday thinking it should be on and popping due to the weather. It was the opposite! On my final run I happen to run into SW Rain crossing the street. She noticed the hoe mobile and jumped in. As soon as she got in the car she was very apologetic. Apparently she "lost" her phone and wasn't able to return my texts regarding that doubles session.

I told her I wanted a quick BBJ but she said she was only out for cigarettes and didn't know the store was close so she was headed home. I said ok.. and then she said.. ok because "You've done so much for me". I asked how.. she stated "I made so much money after meeting you. It was the best thing that ever happened to me"! Really? I thought.. So you horny MF's did hook up with her but was just to lame to post about your experience".. No worries..

She said she's getting a new phone this week and I should stop by to get her number. I said I would and she then said.. "You've been a blessing to me so I want to be a blessing to you. I want to give you some money!" WTF!! "Yes, I want to give you some money and want to know if you would help me out.. Once I get my phone, take some pics of me and help me get started so I can do this right".

Can it be I thought? If my mind is working correctly, did she basically just ask me to be her P.I.M.P?" I've never thought of it but hey.. maybe I can start a new trend and market to the "cost conscience" market. "HHUfB - Hoe Holes Under Fifty Bucks.com!" We shall see. I'll keep you bastards posted!

Oh.. I did get a quick BBJ for 19 bucks. It wasn't great, she had a runny nose (we know what thats from) and kept having to stop because it was draining so much so I basically jerked off while she kept the head of my dick in her mouth. She promised to make it up to me next week.. but we know how that goes! Originally Posted by justinslayer
This is how it happened for Goldie in The Mack. This was your ah ha moment. Don't miss out!