Issues Updating Showcase

I was able to change the words only. I couldnt add pics or change profile pic.
Anyone else? Is it because the pics need approval?
How do i do that?

💋 SS
Same
There is no approval process that keeps photos from being displayed on Bio Pages other than we review pages for pics that display nudity and thus violate the new image standards.

For some time now, members have needed to utilize an image hosting site such as imagecoast from which to upload photos into threads and of course, Bio Pages.

Create an account there and see if that resolves the problem. If you already have an imagecoast account and still cannot upload photos to your Bio Page, send a PM to me so I can ask the admin staff to intervene and help.
There is no approval process that keeps photos from being displayed on Bio Pages other than we review pages for pics that display nudity and thus violate the new image standards.

For some time now, members have needed to utilize an image hosting site such as imagecoast from which to upload photos into threads and of course, Bio Pages.

Create an account there and see if that resolves the problem. If you already have an imagecoast account and still cannot upload photos to your Bio Page, send a PM to me so I can ask the admin staff to intervene and help.
Originally Posted by scorpio31
Thanks Scorpio. I will see if i can handle that