"Cut It" by OT Genasis

Providers, listen to that song. That's what us hobbyists think of your prices.
The likely response you'll get from your target audience.
I already thought that was a trash douche bag song and now even more so. Thanks
I already thought that was a trash douche bag song and now even more so. Thanks Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
😂😂😂
Providers, listen to that song. That's what us hobbyists think of your prices. Originally Posted by tornado82
From looking at your review history it looks like you're looking to drink champagne on a beer budget.
Providers, listen to that song. That's what us hobbyists think of your prices. Originally Posted by tornado82
That's what broke ass hobbyists think of our rates the rest pay don't complain and most even tip us!

Unbelievable I know lol
That's what broke ass hobbyists think of our rates the rest pay don't complain and most even tip us!

Unbelievable I know lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Unbelievable but true Jules. But for the rest, there's always Backpage and streetwalkers for a 10 or 20. Sooooo sexy...
Shit, if I gave a civilian many of these rates around here, I can bang her all night.
Shit, if I gave a civilian many of these rates around here, I can bang her all night. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Let us all know how that goes for ya
Let us all know how that goes for ya Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Fine. I will.

Whenever I come see you I'll tell your pretty ass all about it.

Shit, if I gave a civilian many of these rates around here, I can bang her all night. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
_________

That's impressive Randall. Do it. Offer 200-300 to some random civie at a bar and tell her she has to please you all night, offer a clean incall, and dote on you. Also, she has to DT, submit to what YOU enjoy, while making you feel like THE MAN, and offering an outstanding IOP. Yeah....,that'll happen.
Just quit the hobby NOW! GO DO that. Why pay an amazing professional GFE who wants to please you?? Dumb.
Quit Eccie right now. It's Friday night. Go to a bar and get yourself a GFE. For ALL NIGHT!!!. Don't let her sleep! Or stop after one pop.

I wonder how many civie girls are ok with being offered money to bang all night, lol?
"Are you calling me a whore? SLAP!!!"
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 12:26 AM
You women need to get over yourselves like if you're the only pussy around here, with that attitude displayed here, I'm surprised men still want to be around that and pay for it, I rather burn money than to give it up to a provider that acts like her shit don't stink and act's like a bitch. Major turn off to me at least.