Question for providers

I know that some of my fellow hobbyists roll their eyes when the subject of tipping and gifts come up but I'm curious. When a client sees you, would you prefer him bringing a gift that is listed on your profile or a cash tip? Both is the best answer I'm sure but just wondering if you can only pick one, which would you choose?
To me, I think it would depend on the nature of the client/provider relationship. Is the gent a regular or a first time visitor?

In the past, gifts from regulars that linked back to conversations that we had shared always meant the most to me. One of my most favorite gifts ever was when a gent gave me "Elf on a Shelf". It was a long standing joke between us and little things like that keep us feeling more like people and less like a commodity.

However, as a general rule, I don't ask for nor expect gifts of any kind, monetary or otherwise-- so it is always a pleasant surprise when either occur.
I really love a gift! It surprises me and means a lot to me. Xoxoox
Cash is king but it's really nice to get gifts. Gifts take a bit more thought and are a reminder of our time together long after the cash is spent.

I never expect more than my listed donation, but gifts are always a nice surprise.

I'm not a fan of accumulating clutter and prefer gifts that will be used up over time. Some of my favorite gifts have been scented candles, cases of my favorite soda, a bag of ice, my favorite vodka and my favorite champagne.

I'll never forgot how thoughtful it was to go out of your way to pick up those small but precious items.

In my opinion the best gift you can give a provider is repeat business. Nothing better than that.
I have some amazing friends in the hobby....I get tipped(often), giftcards, toys, lingerie, wine or Ketel One, my favorite perfume, flowers, clothes, jewelry, lunches and dinners.....it's never expected, but always so very much appreciated. Dallas has some awesome and generous men.
I've dated my provider for 4 yrs , I was going to get her a dozen roses today , she said she would have really liked it if had done that . I didn't get them because she wasn't going to be at her home , for a few days . So we agreed when she's at her residence to get her yellow roses .
I've dated my provider for 4 yrs , I was going to get her a dozen roses today , she said she would have really liked it if had done that . I didn't get them because she wasn't going to be at her home , for a few days . So we agreed when she's at her residence to get her yellow roses . Originally Posted by Caravano
I gave my providers response, but how do you all feel about getting roses.
It is always a nice surprise to get an unexpected gift. Roses are ALWAYS a sweet gesture. and it sets the tone for the date. To me, it says that you are a gentleman and you want me to have a pleasant experience as well.

I never would want a gentleman to feel obligated to tip me unless he honestly believes I deserve it.
But, as stated above, the best gift you can give is a repeat visit.
No pressure... *wink* *wink*

Lena, can you be more specific? We are men. Subtle hints just don't work.
Tehe. Well dear, I thought the picture was rather blatant. Though I'm happy to expound. I do enjoy wine, champagne, and other adult beverages. But dark Caribbean rum is my absolute, most favorite. In addition to the sentimentality of being reminded of back home, Appleton's quality and flavor are superb! Pictured is the Appleton 21 year rum. I've tried their V/X blend as well as the 8 and 12 year reserves. I've yet to experience the 21 year, and I'm honestly getting a little hot and bothered thinking about it caressing and soothing my mouth and throat. Or better yet, sharing the experience with a gent who also appreciates fine rum...

[insert more winks]
"Not enough Os in smoooooth to describe it."