URL / Website: https://asianmassagestores.com/store...inent-massage/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 127th and Q
Activities: LFK, tit sucking, DATO, DATY, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long’ish and very dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute, older gal. Short and very petite with amazingly perfect full B tits. Great ass. Doesn’t jump out as overly attractive (she’s not ugly by any means), but gets real attractive, real quick.
Recommendation: Yes
Well...
Need the Amp Attendants name so the guys know who to ask for, or avoid.
My bad. Busy with other tasks. Ha
This seems pretty hard to believe but I’m going to have to give it a shot soon. I had a good time at Joyce the other day.
Joyce? Could you PM me the details about Joyce
I've always had an excellent time at Green Continent, but never that excellent.
Either this guy is full of it or he unlocked the cheat code at GC.
Either this guy is full of it or he unlocked the cheat code at GC. Originally Posted by Rulbraiker1
I’ve been on this site for a long time with 25 reviews. I tell no lies.
I believe it. I have had similar experiences at 2 other spots recently. One of those could be chalked up to personal relationship/chemistry, but the other was my first time with her. In my opinion something in this market is changing to reflect what other cities this size have to offer.
I’ve never met one that I would even consider fingering let alone eating her out. Yikes, your a better man than me I guess.
I was visiting Green Continent somewhat regularly. And always saw Anna. 2nd to last time, she showed me her small but rock hard tits. Last visit, we did 69. But the Anna I saw back then moved or something. I tried screwing her but she wouldn’t go that far. So I believe this is possible. Maybe frequent visits opens more doors
So perhaps you people should look up definition of fight club.
Can anyone verify that this is the new normal at GC?

Math1956
Have you ever eaten a girls ass and then she wouldn’t let it go farther? Why would anyone want to go down on these working ladies? He’s full of shit