Ride to Cali/RoadTrip anyone?

So, I'm heading to the West Coast for work. First stop LA/San Diego for at least 2 weeks, probably more like 3, then heading north to Seattle, and ending up in Vegas. Was wondering if any ladies might want to ride along for a working/pleasure trip? I have had a provider accompany me on a work trip before and it worked out pretty well for the both of us! Total trip should be about 5 or 6 weeks and if you wanted to stay in LA or San Diego when we first get there, I wouldn't mind coming through there before or after Vegas to pick you up for the return journey. PM me with any questions/interest. I am a very laid back, semi sane, semi normal person!
Sounds fun California is beautiful but good luck. I can see myself there in a towel like this
Uh, welcome to the threAD Selena...
nothing?
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-02-2014, 10:53 AM
To tell you the truth... This sounds like some pimp running a circuit.

And even if not... I personally wouldn't want to be riding cross country w a stranger on his schedule making the cash I do. Too much crazy shit to be tempted with.

And even if not... I personally wouldn't want to be riding cross country w a stranger on his schedule making the cash I do. Too much crazy shit to be tempted with. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ditto I was thinking the same thing
Sounds fun California is beautiful but good luck. I can see myself there in a towel like this Originally Posted by Selena51
That is a great photo!!! I'm sure a road trip to California with you would be fun!
That is a great photo!!! I'm sure a road trip to California with you would be fun! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Thanks Jewish it's one of my favorites

And even if not... I personally wouldn't want to be riding cross country w a stranger on his schedule making the cash I do. Too much crazy shit to be tempted with. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
LOL, I read this, closed the thread, then came back to write a scathing, smart ass reply. Then I reread my post, and I can see where you could definitely get a pimp vibe from what I wrote. Alas, I'm merely an IT guy looking for some company during what will surely be some long drives between cities and states. Thanks so much for letting me know you're not interested though, I can now cross you off the list!
I think the point that was trying to be made is that many ladies may be more comfortable traveling via the air, than traveling via land. Hell, I know I hate being locked in a car for 22 hours with people I've known and loved for years, much less a stranger!!

Good luck on your search. Many ladies cannot be committed to being gone that long, but I'm sure there is a lady with wanderlust out there.
Great point Grace anything could happen never travel with people you do not know very dangerous.