Cashing in my chips, I'm out. At least for now........

Something has happened that I never saw coming. So I am out of the hobby for the time being. Who knows what the future may hold. I may pop in from time to time.
So good luck everyone !! No hard feelings.
Something has happened that I never saw coming. So I am out of the hobby for the time being. Who knows what the future may hold. I may pop in from time to time.
So good luck everyone !! No hard feelings. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
somebody saw it ...comin

...see ya ...later ...jimmie dick ...yer plastic man will ...miss ya
Only 1 person didn't see it comin. Lmfao!!!

Shame this is the only time DD^2 decides to STFU. I'd love to know what the fuck happened.
maybe that condom should of went on lol

who knows

we miss ya dd

tell Amelia, ah forget it man
good luck
Something has happened that I never saw coming. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
In the BBFS thread???.....
When you come back you should change your handle to "Drasticly Dramatic".
When you come back you should change your handle to "Drasticly Dramatic". Originally Posted by generalbob
....or Daddy Dickie......

elg.......
Who are you?
Shit fucqin thrEd. Clesability factors off the chart on this bitch
....or Daddy Dickie......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
NOTHING along that line. Fellas. Death in the family. Need to take care of family matters. Absolutely nothing to do with A.A. and myself. So let's put those rumors to rest please.
NOTHING along that line. Fellas. Death in the family. Need to take care of family matters. Absolutely nothing to do with A.A. and myself. So let's put those rumors to rest please. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
sorry to hear that jimmie dick ...yer plastic man hopes ya come back an wk ...when things stabilize
NOTHING along that line. Fellas. Death in the family. Need to take care of family matters. Absolutely nothing to do with A.A. and myself. So let's put those rumors to rest please. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
DD, I am sorry for your loss I am sending prayers your way.
  • newd
  • 10-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Thoughts are with you DD.... Safe travels.
So good luck everyone !! No hard feelings. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Hope things are getting better hun..I hope to hear from u and see u soon... hugs an kisses from afar xoxoxo
In the BBFS thread???..... Originally Posted by Celso
Where's that?? Lol ; )