Austin...!! Little Sindi is coming to town!!!

Hi Gents!! And beautiful ladies!!

I just found out that San Antonio is hosting the final four..soo instead of going there first.. I'm excited to say I'm coming to you for a few days first!!!

So do you have room for me??

Say yes!!..

And I'm looking for a place with an outdoor pool... that serves cock...tails... with those cute little umbrellas..
Any and all advice will be appreciated...

Signed.. sick of being snowed in ..in Syracuse..
Home if the orange men!!!
Welcome.

Austin is hosting SXSW so be prepared to spend hundreds per night on a hotel room. If you can even find one. That said, I have fantastic news.

A few weeks ago mom, dad and my dog all diappeared and died.

In the past mom and dad wouldn't let me have friends because they said I was dangerous. Now that they are singing with Baby Jesus and the angels they can't stop me.

I would love nothing more for you to come and stay with me. It will be so much fun.

BTW. You are so beautiful. I would love to be able to also give you eternal life.
Ummm..well.. how about after they find the bodies and determine cause of death??
Oh .. where are my manners!!
I'm really sorry about your dog..;(
But seriously.. thank you for the humor!!
Also thank you for your kind words.. about my looks..you were serious about that right?
I plan on booking my hotel thru like priceline.. or one of those nice discount sites .. soon.. very soon..lol.

At the risk of taking up to much space on this thread.. can you text me or pm me?
Really do need some advice.. thank you Treetop!! Your cute..
SDV hope you do come to ATX soon. Let me know. Might take Tree with a grain of salt!
Aww thank you honey!! I'm coming dont you worry.. and we have one or 2 of "them " in the upstate as well..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many gentlemen and the ladies ..Thank you sooo much for responding to my info request. Via pm / text.

What a great group you are!!. very excited to see and meet you all..
Even you tree..lol.