Real vs fake?

Thinking about getting my boobs done for some lift...
Do guys prefer natural or want perky fake ones?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 215309C5-7541-4A22-B3E0-193B2C0B70E7.jpeg (70.3 KB, 481 views)
Natural
Always natural.
I always think natural is best. Too many complications can (and does) happen with fakes and there is absolutely zero guarantees that they will come out looking good, even with the best docs. Plus, you have to get them redone in 7-10 years.
They look perfect. Why change?
Natural any day
  • Go4it
  • 03-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Most women get them for themselves --- not for others. If it makes you happy -- Do It
A straight up lift, or lift with implants?
I’m a die hard ass man. Honestly I barely pay attention to a woman’s breasts. But I will admit I like them on smaller side (but with a juicy ass). So when OP’s breasts get my attention it’s a very high compliment. I like the natural look and the natural drop (I did not say saggy!). I think a woman’s breast should have a natural look, feel and a little drop to it. It’s very erotic.
Honestly I can’t believe people expect torpedo tits or tits that don’t bounce or tits that can’t smush up against them all night. If a woman wants them bigger I get it but when they are already big please let them be in all their glory
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2020, 03:24 AM
Natural or a lift without implants
Natural
Like most guys, I like natural,but I also like breast that have had a lift. Let's face it, guys are "visual", and when in the mish position, large breasted women with a lift dont fall off to the side, but stay up and provide a visual I personally like.
Natural
Always natural .....
Also let’s not forget that OP has side boob. THATS HOT!

Start lifting too much and you are going to loose the side boob girl.