Are businesses open?

Different states have different regulations all over the place .Kind of hard to gather when these businesses will actually open back up.

Do you ladies and gents think everything will be back up and running the second week in April?

I would hate to come there with nothing to do as far as leisure Time

Hope everyone is staying safe and nice to meet you Dallas peeps
Nope think all States will still be on lock down .
We are here in Ca. and I don't live in LA County .
I feel it's going to last for more then the 2 weeks more like 3-4 Months.
I don't think it'll last 3 or 4 months the whole damn economy would collapse
If it collapse, we will start over from basic. Don’t worry
I just heard that they will be closed through April 3rd
This is my first day back in the area in over a week. I knew restaurants
weren't serving inside. But, I really had no idea to until I got here. Everything is pretty much shut down. Most businesses are either closed or closing early.

You cant even register your vehicles with DMV right now.
I came down here at the wrong time I see. Smh
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 11:17 AM
I came down here at the wrong time I see. Smh Originally Posted by Beautifulstar
Wrong time to be turning tricks right now
Nope think all States will still be on lock down .
We are here in Ca. and I don't live in LA County .
I feel it's going to last for more then the 2 weeks more like 3-4 Months. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

It won't be 3-4 months. Even China lifted their lockdown after 9 weeks. I think in the end our time down will be similar, primarily because people don't want to listen.
This is good posts.
Grace I hope this is short term. However, prepare for long term. China acted on it quick. We waited 2-3 months before we acted on it. We started really slow and we are not enforcing things like some other countries. I am hoping TX numbers stay low but in case it doesn’t, I am prepared to go long.
Yeah country will not last 3 months lock downed and people will revolt if they do
and China did not act quickly the coronavirus was over there months before they even start reporting it
their government and media suppressed it
They're not even allowing American journalist now to report the news there
and China did not act quickly the coronavirus was over there months before they even start reporting it
their government and media suppressed it
They're not even allowing American journalist now to report the news there Originally Posted by Sienna91

No.. the first leaked Whatsap conversations from Dr. Li (the primary whistleblower) show that it began in mid December. Their first death in Wuhan was January 9-- but was suppressed until January 11. In early December, they had a spike in what they thought were pneumonia cases... mid December is when Dr. Li first started sharing with colleagues that he felt it was the return of SARS. Want good journalism when it comes to China? Watch Australian news media. They are usually the ones with the best access from the "Western World". Lots of Chinese Nationals living in Australia.
Chinese acted on it within a month.
We waited 3 months since we heard about outbreak in China.
When SAR or other outbreaks, we prepared as soon as we heard about it.
Insane times