"Feasted On Her "TASTY PUSSY And ASS"........."

Ive never eaten pussy or ass but im curious.
I see this phrase or a variation of this phrase mentioned in alot of encounter reports.
Question for all the guys that eat pussy and ass;
Is it really that tasty and delicious? If not what does it taste like?
Pussy taste ranges from tasteless to tangy to blech!

Always sniff and visual test before eating.
best when salty
If it smells like fish, it's a dish. If it smells like cologne leave it alone
When clean it tastes like chicken.

If it smells like trout, get the fuck out!
Eating pussy you're tasting her last clients dinner.
Eating ass you're tasting the hookers last dinner.

Hope that clears it up.
fuckin Nubom.....
fuckin Nubom..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Hehe. )
all the girls pussies smelled the same, from dated girls to hookers, except bella from buffalo, her pussy smelled good, looked tight and put together well, and delicious.... only pussy I've ever eaten, and it really didnt have a taste. I tried to ask what she does to clean for clients, cause other girls need a serious lesson in hygiene.

No need for the science of the vagina, I know it too well, its self cleaning, using products alters ph balance and cause bacteria and yeast infections.... but still, a nice clean pussy is amazing even if unhealthy.
{staff edit- image violation- CK}
{staff edit- image violation- CK} Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Very nice
all the girls pussies smelled the same, from dated girls to hookers, except bella from buffalo, her pussy smelled good, looked tight and put together well, and delicious.... only pussy I've ever eaten, and it really didnt have a taste. I tried to ask what she does to clean for clients, cause other girls need a serious lesson in hygiene.

No need for the science of the vagina, I know it too well, its self cleaning, using products alters ph balance and cause bacteria and yeast infections.... but still, a nice clean pussy is amazing even if unhealthy. Originally Posted by bf0082
So u ate even the pussies that didn't smell good?
I have found a wide range of aromas and flavors from my experience.

I have declined or pulled up when aroma is foul.

Bf0082 is correct about Bella's pussy. It is odorless and flavorless. Phoenix Wilde's pussy is also odorless... but it tastes good to me. And surprisingly her squirts are scrumdidileeyummtious.
Eating pussy you're tasting her last clients dinner.
Eating ass you're tasting the hookers last dinner.

Hope that clears it up. Originally Posted by Nubom70
Cleared it up for me. Thanks !!