URL / Website: https://www.kwkg.org/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Off plaza, safe area
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, 2X HE
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Candace is better looking than the AMP ladies around, small, skinny, C-Cup manmades with ugly butterfly tattoos covering the scarring (makes it worse) flat but not flabby butt
Recommendation: No
That's right Trump is a dumbass I fucking hate him. Someone hopefully can and will assassinate him.
That's right Trump is a dumbass I fucking hate him. Someone hopefully can and will assassinate him. Originally Posted by Kana Asuka
Well, I agree I don't like him either but this really isn't the platform to debate that, but I hope your statement doesn't draw more interest in this website or you from LEO with that last part of the statement.
Gentlemen let’s get back on the thread topic. This is NOT a political thread and threats of violence is not allowed
…and threats of violence is not allowed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
So, what are the consequences of such a violent statement, Mr Moderator? Sounds serious… like, a phone call from one of the Alphabet investigators serious. What’s ECCIE’s position?
Originally Posted by Kshunter
Gentlemen let’s get back on the thread topic. This is NOT a political thread and threats of violence is not allowed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
So long as the threat of violence remains on the thread/board without any action taken, you're literally allowing it.

What an emotional twat, we're all sick of politics and this loser just can't stop thinking about it. And wants people killed over it.
So long as the threat of violence remains on the thread/board without any action taken, you're literally allowing it.

What an emotional twat, we're all sick of politics and this loser just can't stop thinking about it. And wants people killed over it. Originally Posted by BigLefty05
Sir
You have no idea what actions were taken

Thread is closed