Doing what I can to make it all better!! Opportunity over Defemation

Below is a copy of the review, I am not trying to defend or refuse the review, so that is why I paste with this post for all to see and make there own decision. This has had a huge negative impact on my work and ability to make money. All that I Ask is that the person who wrote the review make contact with me, which has not happened since this day, so that I can make right with him. I never attended for this to have happpened or leave anyone with a sour taste about me. I am very new to the hobbby, I'm not even sure who or what I should do, but I will make right regardless of end result. One thing that I have in this world is my word, with out that I am nothing, so it is my word that this was never my intent, but the result of overwhelming response to my beginning in the hobby. It came all at once and I was over loaded and being the pleaser that I am, I tried to please everyone and failed obviously. So this is my attempt to make good on my word, please allow me to keep it, that is all I ask.
Athena Look Down.jpg

Date: 12/23/11
Provider: ATHENA_PLAYS
Phone: 337-532-1807
Email Address: athena_playz@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=111798&tab=eccie_ reviews
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conversation, minimal LFK
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $300
Hair Length and Color: Short blond hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Height and weight is accurate. Face is prettier than her pictures, some signs of having a kid (but that doesn't bother me) cute little boobs the way I like them.
The first time I set up an outcall to my place, and she totally flaked out. I sent her a message through P411 asking what happened. She made the excuse that she was sick for the last 2 days and also was having problems with her texts. I gave her a second chance. She came over for what was supposed to be 2 hours. I was in no hurry, so after the first hour, in which all we did was talk and LFK a little, she said she had to go to a planned parenthood appt to get some pills not far away, and she’d be back in less than an hour to “finish up”. Well she never came back, made some excuses by texts, and that was it. So since I had paid her $300 for the first hour, I ended up paying $300 for a few kisses and phony conversation where she actually had me believing she liked me. When she left, she was probably thinking “Sucker!” I wouldn’t trust this girl – she’s real a sweet talker. Limit the conversation and don’t pay her before service is rendered.
Recommendation: No
A bad review was posted. Provider is stating her case with an apparent attempt to make right.

Closing this thread and the review.

There will be no he said/she said, or contributions from those of us who have no real info.

Torito