Guys and gals is it rude if....

OK I'm doing this from phone so please bear with the typos... now I was helping a friend that is a full time dancer and part time provider she is not very established here so any who. I help her post a ad well we are sharing a uncalled today so I let her know screening is a must! so she gets a call from a member here and he is asking or a apt I tell her ask him to send pm he does she calls him back a d he stars talking crazy asking about specific services now it even freaked me out so I told her to hang up... would u guys consider that rude? ladies how would u have handled it? too make matters worse now he keeps texting and bullying her !
Yes, it's rude and if he's bullying her on text, out his handle here. That's the value of this site. If providers do that whenever it happens, assholes will learn to behave here. Otherwise they will earn a deserved reputation that will make it hard for them to book appointments.

L4L
There is a ladies info share for that.
so I let her know screening is a must! so she gets a call from a member here and he is asking or a apt I tell her ask him to send pm he does she calls him back Originally Posted by giasanto38dd

Just as an aside, having a member send a PM through the site isn't screening. A lot of ladies think that people have to be vouched in some way to get membership, but all they have to do is sign up.
  • Sami
  • 12-27-2011, 10:17 PM
If he is harassing her through pms report it to the mods. But if by text alert section & pb. It is rude if they are asking things that can set you up for a ride, hang the f... up! Never ever discuss actions or money ever.
thanks Sam....and honey as far as screening goes a pm is just the first step in my screening process.. the reason for the post really was just trying to see considered it rude that we hung up on him...
If you have proof of his board handle with a PM, out him. If the PM was rude or offensive, hit RTM button.

Of course it's never rude to hang up on telemarketers, bill collectors, people who are rude or loud on the phone, or people you just don't want to converse with...why would you even come on here and ask that?
Personally, I don't think it was rude. Specifics shouldn't be discussed over the phone with fresh meat. It can and will be used against you in a court of law if the potential client turns out to be undercover.
Whether it is or isn't rude ...... Most people know that certain things aren't discussed. If you look back at the situation and feel that it could be handled a different way, then you have your answer. Benefit of hind sight is that we can learn from it for use the future.

For me, I always say Sorry, I dont discuss that or I have no idea what your talking about. If that doesnt help, then I say I'm sorry, I have to hang up now.
Personally, I don't think it was rude. Specifics shouldn't be discussed over the phone with fresh meat. It can and will be used against you in a court of law if the potential client turns out to be undercover. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
"Specifics shouldn't be discussed over the phone with fresh meat."

Seriously? These wonderful women are 'fresh meat' to you? Fuck. I can only imagine what a prize you must be.
Whether it is or isn't rude ...... Most people know that certain things aren't discussed. If you look back at the situation and feel that it could be handled a different way, then you have your answer. Benefit of hind sight is that we can learn from it for use the future.

For me, I always say Sorry, I dont discuss that or I have no idea what your talking about. If that doesnt help, then I say I'm sorry, I have to hang up now. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

That's my girl!

As my dad used to say, "There's more than one way to skin a cat"
Totally true, but some of us newbs <raises hand> don't know this going in. I realize we should RTFM on the site, but the again sometimes we let "manly-ness" take over.

Just like when we refuse to ask for directions <raises hand>.

I was very lucky with my first provider, she could of hung up on me but she took a chance and I had a wonderful time.

However this fucktard does sound like an asshole.