Married newbie questions

Morning all I am new to this and after already failing by getting caught I had some questions.

1. Any tips from other married people in the hobby. We have joint banking and direct deposit so I don't see a way to withdraw money. Time isn't to much of an issue as she gets off work 3 hrs after I do.

2. What about tips from providers. anything to make our time together hassle free for both of us? I won't always have money for hotels but if your incall is a ways away from sw Plano it may not always work

3. While I still care for my wife. Lately I've just felt the urge for a little...strange as I've seen it called. She isn't always up to doing some of my sexual fantasies and so that is why I'm looking elsewhere for now
Try the AMP scene - no hotel needed.
Overpay phone bills, electricity bills, etc - request refund checks, cash them.
Withdraw lots of cash for vacations, use credit card, hide money.
Balance the checkbook yourself - create old entries for kids lessons, school supplies, etc to hide cash withdrawals.
Offer to run errands to grocery stores, overpay to collect cash balance. If it is 234 worth of food, write a check for 334, get 100 back.
Fake donations to charity, make an entry in checkbook, cash instead.
One problem with some of that is we use quicken. So overpaying and things like that would stick out. But thanks for the tips. Some may come in handy
Morning all I am new to this and after already failing by getting caught I had some questions. Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
You've already been caught and you still want answers? If you've been caught my advice would be to just tell the wife you need $150 for the amp.
What is amp?

Yeah I was stupid and left yahoo email on my phone and she saw it along with all my emails to providers. Needless to say it was a long weekend. I don't want to hurt her but she just doesn't want to try some of te things I'm wanting to so wanting to hide it from her.
amp = Asian Massage Parlor.

Damn man, you've got bigger ones than me to get caught and continue to proceed.
Yea, that's balls. Good luck bud.
  • hd
  • 08-06-2012, 11:42 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

I like to pay cash when I get gas, we eat out, etc, so I always go to the bank for cash, and hide a Ben each time. And if I have a few bucks extra on the next bank run, i stuff that away too.

Amps are great, do your research in the amp section on who you might like. For two C's plus a tip, it's hard to beat seeing an indy or studio!

And, let your SO know you needed some underwear, that's why you did the wash before she got home?

As far as your SO not wanting to try things, I was at that point of the relationship being stale, so when we were out shopping, I took her in Vic's Secret and said I always wanted you to wear nylons amd maybe a garter belt, that broke the ice so to speak and life got way better after that. We even visited condom shops for toys and how-to vids.

But I still hobby and keep it from her, we're older now and I've slowed down alot.
Yeah extra cash is just hard to do. Ive always been one to use mu debit card But I think after things calm down it will be easier to start doing that and the bills thing mentioned earlier.

As for amp don't get me wrong I have nothing against Asians but that's just not what I'm looking for so I'll just save cash here and there and maybe only enjoy he hobby once or twice a year

Well it's definitly harder to hide it from her since she locked my phone by takin away safari and some other apps. At least FB has an in app browser that doesn't show a history. Just a little annoying. And had to create a new yahoo account

The good thing about being caught is it did open up some communication about our sex life. She is willing to try some things. But not all or as far as I want to go on some. Still it's progress
  • hd
  • 08-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes, it's a start, and that hopefully will lead to other things.

You may have already asked her, but ask what she might like? This is a 50/50 partnership.

good luck
She has already said she wants to do some bdsm. She even bought some spiked heels which is going to cause her to tower over me she is 6'3 already lol. So who knows getting caught may have been a good thing
  • hd
  • 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Do I need to come over and video this episode for you?????

I was thinking of buying a camera tonight!
First off, read this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=354777

It's dated in some respects, but it still contains the best piece of hobby advice I ever received: if caught, deny, deny, deny.
First off, read this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=354777

It's dated in some respects, but it still contains the best piece of hobby advice I ever received: if caught, deny, deny, deny. Originally Posted by TinMan
That's what the fuck I'm screaming! I'm talking full on Jedi mind trick powers ACTIVATE!
Do I need to come over and video this episode for you?????

I was thinking of buying a camera tonight! Originally Posted by hd
Lol I only wish. Sex in front of others or new people involved is a flat no