Thank You Ladies

I would like to personal thank all the ladies here, if you think about it for a minute ALL of the guys here need to do the same thing.

We as men get to look over the ads here and see what we like in a lady, tall, short, small tits, big tits, red heads, blonde's, brunettes, shaved kitty, trimmed, petite, bbw well you get the picture.

As for the ladies they don't have it so easy, they get a phone call or pm and then they are wondering what the guy is like, short fat with bad breath, lean and fit, small dick that the guy can't get hard or a big cock that the guy is going to try and split the lady in two with or some hairy gorilla looking guy.

She don't know if the guy is going to get the service and split and rob her or be a gentleman and be nice to her and pay the fee. I know most of the men her are nice and be a gentleman, pay and have a good time but there is still a chance the guy might turn and be a prick that she just spent a hour with that she would not see unless he was paying her.

If you think about it we as men get to chose which lady we want to see, the lady's can't do that for the most part they are stuck with whoever comes to the door. I'm sure there is a lot of guys the lady's wish would not come back but they need the money so they grin and bear it.

I'm sure most of the Lady's her are nice but just not what I'm looking for but, the lady's don't always get that option.

So I say Thank You ladies for the service you provide and the bullshit you have to put up with, and a special Thank You to the wonderful ladies that I have seen and had a great time with, I have been really lucky here and would say I'm batting 98 to 99 % with the ladies I have seen with great service and fulfilling my wants and needs.
I made a post similar to this one, it got moved to Sandbox. Go figure. Regardless of that.

Thanks Kimm for everything you do. You are, and always will be the best and my hottest woman on the planet. You turn me on in 32 different flavors.